What happened? Can't open all the pictures in my store?

kokorokome
Tourist
7 0 3

What happened? Can't open all the pictures in my store?

kokorokome_0-1608866955415.png

Replies 4 (4)
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
764 87 139

Hey, @kokorokome!

Ash here from the Shopify team.

Thank you for the screenshot to help explain what the issue is. It's difficult to say what's going on here without taking a closer look into your store, but I have seen a similar error occur in the past. Please perform the following steps, and reply back here to let me know if the problem persists: 

• Check your browser for any available updates and complete them if able
  • Clear your browsers cache and cookies (https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic)
  • Access your shop in a private / incognito browsing session and try again
  • Try in an alternate browser and complete the above steps again
  • Try on an alternate device and complete the above steps again

I hope these steps clear up the issue, but please let me know if not and I'll be glad to take a closer look and further assist. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

kokorokome
Tourist
7 0 3
This problem has been solved because I accidentally deleted the
product.liquid file
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
764 87 139

Hey, @kokorokome!

Thank you for the update. I'm glad to hear you figured out what the problem was and that you were able to resolve it. Do you mind elaborating on your solution for others that may also be experiencing this? Here are some of the potential solutions I have in mind after learning the issue was a deleted file from the theme code: 

• Recreating the product.liquid file either from knowledge of code or by copying from a fresh version of the same theme
  • Re-installing the theme to get all the default settings and sections back, and then re-customizing it
  • If the entire file wasn't deleted, but just the content, rolling back that file to a previous version may also be an option

Let me know if you used one of the above solutions, or if perhaps you found an entirely different solution. I'm also happy to assist further if there's any other issues causing confusion. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

kokorokome
Tourist
7 0 3

Recreating the product.liquid file either by copying from a fresh version of the same theme