What improvements can be made to my online store, Pinveson?

pinveson
Visitor
1 0 2

Hello my store is pinveson.com any feedback for it? Thx

Replies 3 (3)

Rayshuggs
Globetrotter
561 35 83

Just went through your store @pinveson and I’ve got some pieces of advice for you. 
1) You should get some customer testimonials on the homepage. This would boost the trustworthy rating people have for your store.

2) There should be categories for the best selling products and latest arrivals. This helps to curate the search procedures for the benefit of customers.

3) A great way to draw customers in and keep them loyal is by rewarding their efforts with discounts. You could start with a discount for the first time orders then transcend into discounts for recurrent orders in the store. The Seal Subscriptions App can help greatly with this https://apps.shopify.com/seal-subscriptions . I highly recommend it to make your job much easier.

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
Increase sales with the Bundle app for Shopify merchants.

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3066

Hi @pinveson,

This is Victor from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App. After having a look around your store, I would love to give you my suggestions for your Homepage that would probably boost sales and improve conversion rates for your store.

1. Brand name on the header

From my point of view, there should be a brand name or store name on the header so customers can easily remember your brand when they first land on your website.

PageFlyVictor_0-1675335297817.png

2. Make the header sticky

A sticky header allows customers to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements whenever they scroll up or down on the page. It is also the fastest and most useful way to access the necessary information for the customers when they reach your website.

3. Create a hero banner

Creating a high-quality hero banner with CTA and making it a well-structured navigator would be helpful for your visitors. It also shows exactly what you are selling and if you are running a campaign, the hero banner with a good CTA can help you to draw visitors’ attention at the first glance of 5 seconds.

It can be seen that there is no hero banner section from the homepage, so kindly take into account to make one under the content.

PageFlyVictor_1-1675335360105.png

4. Add proper spacing

This media of the item is too close to the top section, which makes the lower section looks like an error. You can add more margin-bottom to the upper section for a nicer display.

PageFlyVictor_2-1675335432422.png

Same issue for this section: 

PageFlyVictor_3-1675335478815.png

5. Item alignment

The product lists are not well-aligned with each other since some products have long titles, some products do not, etc. 

You can make them align in one line to make the site more professional.

PageFlyVictor_4-1675335543714.png

6. Testimonials

Having a customer testimonial section can be enough to earn the trust of your visitors. The more testimonials you have, the more your visitors will assume that you must be a trustworthy brand. For that reason, I suggest you should add a section to display the testimonials of your past customers. 

For examples: 

PageFlyVictor_5-1675335677529.png

Furthermore, for the upcoming Valentine's Day, will you run any campaigns? Here are some promotion ideas for your campaigns, I hope they will be useful for you.

1. Personalize Your Offer for Valentine's Day

Gift-giving is almost like a ritual on Valentine’s day. You can make the most out of it by offering products around Valentine's theme.

• If you already have products that people buy on Valentine’s Day, give them a little touch of love. It doesn’t matter if you’re selling a digital or a physical product.
  • If you don’t have a physical product, you can still curate special Valentine's Day offers around your services that can be used on Valentine’s Day like “two for one” or “buy one, get one” deals. 

2. Mention Your Delivery Time & Rates Clearly

Delivery time is one of those things that can make or break your business. And if it’s some holiday, buyers take the delivery dates too seriously. To convert these visitors into potential buyers, mention your delivery dates clearly across your website, app, and emails. Also, specify the last date to place an order to reach on time.

PageFlyVictor_6-1675335726852.png

3. Create Gift Guides

As mentioned earlier, Valentine’s Day is the season of gift-giving. But, when it comes to finding a perfect gift, people have what’s called a perpetual dilemma. 

You can do this by making Valentine's day gift guide. Break the guide into sections based on gender, interests, or personality traits like this: 

• By Category: Valentine’s Day gifts for her/him, couples, teenagers
  • By Price Range: Best Valentine’s Day gift under $25, $50, $100
  • By Interest: Gift ideas for art lovers, dog lovers, and foodies

Feel free to ask me if you have any questions. 

Good luck and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Victor | PageFly

flareAI
Shopify Partner
2405 223 538

Hello @pinveson,

I am Gina from flareAI app, and I am here to provide some suggestions for your store.

1. Add sections like 'New Arrivals', 'Featured Collection', 'Hot Sellers' to help keep customers updated on new products and give exposure to new collections.
2. Testimonials are a good way to increase the trust and will influence the purchasing decision. Also, provide the customers' full name, and profile photo of them to add authenticity and credibility.
3. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
4. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
5. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
-Panda- Keycaps – Pinveson 2023-02-02 03-34-00.png
6. Showing your average rating gives your shoppers quick information to make purchase decisions. Average ratings provide you with feedback on popular and unpopular products that you can use to make changes.
7. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
8. Consider adding more blogs
Blogging is a great technique to increase the traffic and ranking of your website. If you blog consistently with high-quality content over a long period, your site will rank higher for specific keywords or topics.

Gina

flareAI : Get Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
$10+ billion in eCommerce on Google Search, every day. Find out how much you are missing