What's good & bad about my store?

Solved
Lilasandco
Tourist
6 0 3

I will take it - give me the criticism! I'm happy with how my store looks visually, except for the header image (cannot get specs right for a non blurry image) and text size on the header image (it somehow changed without me doing anything I think). 

I am getting traffic to my store but no conversions. 

My store: https://lilasandco.com 

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2500 343 1666

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Lilasandco 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

So I have just gone through your website and here are some of my thoughts about your pages. First of all,  You did a great job, so give yourself a pat on the back. You’ve put in some hard work and it shows. 

Plus points: 

• You have a very clean layout on PC version by adding your products in different collections and showcasing your products on the homepages
  • Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page, and you also have that on the PC version.
  • You have necessary information in the footer and a beautiful Instagram Customer review.

However, with that being said, I would like to give you some suggestions for improvement. Hope you find it valuable

• Make your header smaller: Since you already have your social media contact in your footer and Instagram customer review, I suggest that you keep your header nice and simple like your sticky header

• Improve your hero banner: When your customers arrive at your page, a good hero banner will give them the first impression of who you are, what you’re selling and what messages you’re trying to deliver. Your current images leave a little to be desired and I think we can improve it more. 

What should you do?

1231231231.png

You can use another image which is more colorful and accentuates your products more. Also having a premium banner with a CTA button not only makes your site more professional and helps attract the attention of customers but it also has a tremendous help with the conversion rate.

• Optimize your Mobile version: when smartphones become an inseparable part of our lives, mobile-friendly also become one of the most important factors in evaluating a website. Your pages’ mobile version has following points to improve: 
    • Your mobile version doesn’t have a sticky banner which is especially important for mobile.
    • Your hero banners as well as other elements seems a little too big compared to the layout of the whole site. For instance, in featured products, instead of presenting your products in 1x1, I suggest you arrange them in 2x2 form since you don't want customers to swipe a lot of time to see all of the products.
  • Last but not least, here are some of my recommendations on the design of your page

1213.png121231.pngqweqwe.png

Here are some articles that might help you improve your store:

Personalize Your Homepage

Personalize Your Product Listing Page

Overall, your page looks good with a clean layout and good niche. And if you looking for a page building solution to turn your vision into high-converting page, you always have the opts for PageFly Page Builder. PageFly has a free plan with 1 customized Home page, 1 customized landing / regular page, 1 customized Product page, 1 customized Collection page, 1 customized Blog post page as well as all our templates and I believe our product can satisfy your need.

If these feedback about your pages are helpful, please give me a "like". Thank you so much and I hope your business is successful!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2500 343 1666

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Lilasandco 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

So I have just gone through your website and here are some of my thoughts about your pages. First of all,  You did a great job, so give yourself a pat on the back. You’ve put in some hard work and it shows. 

Plus points: 

• You have a very clean layout on PC version by adding your products in different collections and showcasing your products on the homepages
  • Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page, and you also have that on the PC version.
  • You have necessary information in the footer and a beautiful Instagram Customer review.

However, with that being said, I would like to give you some suggestions for improvement. Hope you find it valuable

• Make your header smaller: Since you already have your social media contact in your footer and Instagram customer review, I suggest that you keep your header nice and simple like your sticky header

• Improve your hero banner: When your customers arrive at your page, a good hero banner will give them the first impression of who you are, what you’re selling and what messages you’re trying to deliver. Your current images leave a little to be desired and I think we can improve it more. 

What should you do?

1231231231.png

You can use another image which is more colorful and accentuates your products more. Also having a premium banner with a CTA button not only makes your site more professional and helps attract the attention of customers but it also has a tremendous help with the conversion rate.

• Optimize your Mobile version: when smartphones become an inseparable part of our lives, mobile-friendly also become one of the most important factors in evaluating a website. Your pages’ mobile version has following points to improve: 
    • Your mobile version doesn’t have a sticky banner which is especially important for mobile.
    • Your hero banners as well as other elements seems a little too big compared to the layout of the whole site. For instance, in featured products, instead of presenting your products in 1x1, I suggest you arrange them in 2x2 form since you don't want customers to swipe a lot of time to see all of the products.
  • Last but not least, here are some of my recommendations on the design of your page

1213.png121231.pngqweqwe.png

Here are some articles that might help you improve your store:

Personalize Your Homepage

Personalize Your Product Listing Page

Overall, your page looks good with a clean layout and good niche. And if you looking for a page building solution to turn your vision into high-converting page, you always have the opts for PageFly Page Builder. PageFly has a free plan with 1 customized Home page, 1 customized landing / regular page, 1 customized Product page, 1 customized Collection page, 1 customized Blog post page as well as all our templates and I believe our product can satisfy your need.

If these feedback about your pages are helpful, please give me a "like". Thank you so much and I hope your business is successful!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store

Lilasandco
Tourist
6 0 3

thank you so much, this is incredibly helpful! 

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @LilasandcoThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

Some good points of your store:

• high quality images. 
  • great collection & product page. 

- Add quick links in the footer. It includes privacy, shipping, returns & refund policy, about us & contact us page. 

AiTrillion_0-1628573287995.png

- While selecting the lamp options, nothing is changing. 

AiTrillion_1-1628573395941.png

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage. 

- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar so customers can take an action on it.

You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence. 

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Hope this helps! You can start working on the above mentioned suggestions and see the results. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.