I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked the store of yours and I have a few feedback on your home page, and I hope it helps.
1. The search bar
The search bar is a little bit hard to see. The use of only an icon, its size, and nearby competing elements impact the field’s visibility
2.Add Sticky Header
I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want.
Your banner is a bad crop. The banner is the first impression of your store. Your banner should be full width to align with others sections of your home pages.
4. Font and size.
Text over the banner is a little bit hard to read. Please check colorhunt.com to better combine colors.
Favicon serves as branding for your website. Its main purpose is to help visitors locate your page easier when they have multiple tabs open.
This section should be informative and more detailed. Please replace this image with a catchy image. I prefer a video for this section
I assume this section is for featured collections. I suggest you display every collections of yours with CTA. Thumbnails images should be in hover mode
8. Blog section
I am not sure what this section serves. I would suggest you replace it with a blog
9.Testimonial and chatbox
The testimonial section is a bit wrong designed. Customer images will make this section more fancy.
You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder.
If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!
PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.
Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.
Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly
Hope the following suggestions will help:
Hello @Macfitsol, I hope you are doing good! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.
- Add a favicon.
- Add an attractive banner image related to the products that you are selling.
- Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
To add new, trending, recently viewed you can install AiTrillion and simply enable the product descriptions.
- Engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
- You should have a wide range of products. Internet shoppers will likely spend more time and more money on your online store if you have a wide variety of products to offer. If you only have a limited range of offerings, you might miss out on making sales. Add more products in the collection.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!