What’s wrong with my site????

Macfitsol
1 0 0

I get plenty of traffic but have not had a single conversions and only 5 abandoned carts,  whats wrong with my website? 
I launched the site in early November 

https://macfitnesssolutions.com

Replies 3 (3)
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1267 175 847

Hello @Macfitsol 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked the store of yours and I have a few feedback on your home page, and I hope it helps.

AAA.jpg

1. The search bar

The search bar is a little bit hard to see. The use of only an icon, its size, and nearby competing elements impact the field’s visibility

2.Add Sticky Header

I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

3.Banner:

Your banner is a bad crop. The banner is the first impression of your store. Your banner should be full width to align with others sections of your home pages.

4. Font and size.

Text over the banner is a little bit hard to read. Please check colorhunt.com to better combine colors.

5.Favicon

Favicon serves as branding for your website. Its main purpose is to help visitors locate your page easier when they have multiple tabs open.

AAA1.jpg

6.“News” section

This section should be informative and more detailed. Please replace this image with a catchy image. I prefer a video for this section

AAA2.jpg

7.Featured collection

I assume this section is for featured collections. I suggest you display every collections of yours with CTA. Thumbnails images should be in hover mode

AAA 4.jpg

8. Blog section

I am not sure what this section serves. I would suggest you replace it with a blog

9.Testimonial and chatbox

The testimonial section is a bit wrong designed. Customer images will make this section more fancy.

AAA 5.jpg

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder. 

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

Richard

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @Macfitsol 

Hope the following suggestions will help:

•  Reduce space at header and footer
  • Organize your header menu
  • Add favicon
  • Improve store mobile speed

macfispeed.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Add social proof
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Product page layout needs to improve
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Macfitsol, I hope you are doing good! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars. 

- Add a favicon.

- Add an attractive banner image related to the products that you are selling.

- Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

To add new, trending, recently viewed you can install AiTrillion and simply enable the product descriptions.

- Engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

- You should have a wide range of products. Internet shoppers will likely spend more time and more money on your online store if you have a wide variety of products to offer. If you only have a limited range of offerings, you might miss out on making sales. Add more products in the collection.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.