What's wrong with my store?

GLEZANT
Explorer
69 4 5

What's wrong with my store? Why are there no sales? I made captions under all the pictures. The speed is normal. Who can tell?

Replies 11 (11)
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @GLEZANT

Can you send me a store URL link?

Thank you, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1793 197 456

Hey there, @GLEZANT 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Thank you so much for reaching out. I would love to take a look at your store to give you detailed feedback. Could you please provide us with a link to your store so that I can provide you with said feedback. In the meantime, I would definitely recommend taking a look at our Essential Shopify Store Launch Checklist before going live to make sure you aren't anything. We also have this great Buyer Trust 101 post which goes through how to make your store more trustworthy to customers so that they will check out. 

What marketing efforts have you been putting into your store? Have you defined your target audience, and if so, who are they? I would highly recommend checking out our video on finding your target market and defining it here. This should help you better your targeted ads so that the customers you are getting to your store will be more likely to buy something. We also have this step by step guide to successfully run ads on Facebook. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Retired Staff Member

GLEZANT
Explorer
69 4 5

https://glezant.myshopify.com

Thank you so much for the links provided. I will definitely look at all these materials, although I'm not sure that I will understand all the terminology there, since I am far from building sites. I just want to sell my products. I will gladly provide you with the address of my store in the hope of the help I really need. I have come a very long way creating this store, it will be a shame to retreat and be content with only the old store on Etsy.

Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1793 197 456

Thank you! So when I went to checkout there were no shipping options for my Address in Ireland, nor with an American address that I used. Please take a look at our Shipping guide and make sure that you have your shipping set up correctly. 

Having a social media presence is incredibly important in eCommerce. I can see that you have social media connected but there are not many followers on these accounts. You can check out our guide on building your presence here. Social media is a key aspect of digital marketing, helping businesses reach millions of customers across the world. Last year in the UK alone, 89% of people accessed the internet every week; 77% of these used it to research goods/services before making a purchase, and 60% to access social media. It’s estimated that, worldwide, over 3 billion people use social media every day. This means, if you want to grow your business, you need to start taking advantage of using social media for your Shopify store. You can take a look at our guide on social media marketing here.

Your product titles are a little lengthy. I would recommend checking out this guide on the optimal title length. 

Once you have solved your shipping issue and have better defined your target audience and start running targeted ads, you should start making sales! 

All the Best,

Bo

GLEZANT
Explorer
69 4 5

BO, I'm sorry you didn't notice the free shipping label at the very top of the home page. I do not know of other places to please everyone with this. Tell me if you know such a place so that buyers are happy with this fact, and not be confused. How can you rate my SEO? Social networks cannot be fixed in a moment. I try to update Pinterest, but it also takes more than one day. It's the same with Instagram. I'm trying to advertise through Facebook groups. I sent letters about 10% discount on all products to my clients from Etsy. What else to do?

Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1793 197 456

Hello again! 

I fear you misunderstood my comment. When I tried to checkout I was met by an error message which would signify that the shipping rates are not set up correctly: 

You will need to set up your shipping correctly so that people can checkout. For a better understanding of SEO you can read our complete beginner's guide, here. Your SEO doesn't seem bad but I would shorten the titles of your products as mentioned. 

All the Best,

Bo 

GLEZANT
Explorer
69 4 5

Thank you, I have already started working on product names. As for the delivery, I don't know how to do it specifically. I couldn't figure out your horrific shipping instructions, so I made free shipping and added the cost of shipping from Israel to the price of the item.

GLEZANT
Explorer
69 4 5

What and where should I change so that this inscription does not appear?

Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1793 197 456

Ok, you will need to get the shipping settings set up correctly so your customers can check out. Please do read the instructions again. We also have a video on this here:

If these instructions are still unclear to you it may be beneficial to reach out to support directly. We would need to access your account in order to inspect this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

All the Best,

Bo

GLEZANT
Explorer
69 4 5

I think I have set up the delivery, although I do not speak English I can not use your video advice. Please just check this setting.

Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1793 197 456

Hey there, @GLEZANT 

I am unable to access your settings without authenticating you. We would need to access your account in order to inspect this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

All the Best,

Bo