What's wrong with my store?

Solved
Shlomi70
1 0 0

Hi, I recently launched a one product store(link: felinepower.com), followed all the tutorials, memeish-funny marketing on Facebook with a pixel and i got over 150 store sessions yet no sales, i know you shouldn't expect sales in the first few days of marketing but reading on conversion rates online it seems like i should have gotten a sale rby now, anything seems to be wrong with my store? Note that my ads link directly to the product page

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Growave
Shopify Partner
1538 50 434

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Shlomi70 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store and welcome to Shopify. So sad to hear that you are struggling with no sales. Since you have traffic but no sales, it means customers don't find your store reliable enough. Therefore, I would suggest adding testimonials/reviews for building customer trust and social proof. Also, the traffic should be related to your target group. In your case, it should be targeted towards cat owners.

Additionally, you can consider the Referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Once you got your first clients, try to gain more orders through existing ones. It motivates customers to develop brand community.

I hope it will work for you.

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
Growave
Shopify Partner
1538 50 434

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Shlomi70 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store and welcome to Shopify. So sad to hear that you are struggling with no sales. Since you have traffic but no sales, it means customers don't find your store reliable enough. Therefore, I would suggest adding testimonials/reviews for building customer trust and social proof. Also, the traffic should be related to your target group. In your case, it should be targeted towards cat owners.

Additionally, you can consider the Referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Once you got your first clients, try to gain more orders through existing ones. It motivates customers to develop brand community.

I hope it will work for you.

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

Opinew
Shopify Partner
59 4 23

Hi @Shlomi70,

Warmest greetings from Opinew Team!

If you’re running advertising and not getting sales, it's either you're targeting the wrong audience, or people don’t trust your business. Finding the right target audience takes time and patience; you will need to try until you get a sale. While waiting for that to happen, you can optimize your store to gain more trust and make it visible to your potential customers. 

Here are also a couple of things I would suggest to improve your store's performance:

• Create an About us page and include the link in the Footer section: Write some words about yourself, your brand story, or show your love to cats that could inspire people who share the same interest. This could help people know more about the brand they can trust and make them more likely to become customers. I also suggest adding contact information to let people know you’ll be there when they need help.
  • Add trust badges to instill trust in your potential customers: Placing trust badges on the product page can boost the level of trust and make your visitors feel more confident. You can also place accepted payment trust badges in the footer or on the Checkout page to help improve conversions.   
  • Add a countdown timer and create scarcity: Try to use a limited-time offer to create urgency and scarcity. Try incorporating words and numbers to create a strong call to action and set a deadline for the sales offer. 
  • Add more reviews/ testimonials: To strengthen your brand’s trust and credibility. Your happy customers can inspire others to make a purchase and make your store look busy. Use gifts, discounts, free shipping, etc to encourage your potential customers to make a purchase and write a review for your store and products; that would also help.

I hope these suggestions can help you. Good luck with your business!

Opinew Team.

Opinew - Product Review App | Boosts your Shopify store’s conversions with reviews rich in UGC.
Join our LinkedIn Community to exchange with fellow merchants and Shopify partners!