Where to include email signup form?

Guys, need some advice.

Where do you think I should include an email sign-up form on my site? My homepage is the product landing page with a CTA to buy the product - I feel like adding a pop-up or embedded form here might disrupt the flow. Not sure where to include though.

Currently using motion theme and Klaviyo.

Site URL: https://optyma.myshopify.com/
Password: sheert/
Theme: Motion
0 Likes
Mac
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
131 14 16

Hi, @houssamalissa

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

I understand that you are looking to add a newsletter signup forum to collect customer email addresses that you can use for email marketing campaigns. You also mentioned that your homepage is the product landing page so you would not want to distract the customer from viewing the product with a pop-up. That’s completely fair! Have you considered adding the signup forum as a section on the footer to your page? This may be a good alternative as your customers will be able to sign up to your newsletter at will. Since this method does not pop out at your customers, you can include a discount code for signing up as this integrates directly with Klaviyo. To further promote this, adding an announcement banner to your homepage with the call to action of signing up to your newsletter for a certain percentage off of their first purchase. 

If you’re interested, we have a very informative guide on our Shopify blog on Email Marketing that will outline what email campaigns work best and how to make the most of every broadcast.

I’d also love to know more about your business! What type of products are you selling? How are your marketing initiatives going?

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

SAwais
2 0 1

You can put the newsletter form in the footer, that's the best place for newsletter in my opinion or you can add a newsletter section right above the footer. Showing newsletter in a pop-up is also a good approch.

VitaF
Shopify Partner
109 1 12

Hello!

There's actually nothing wrong with adding a pop-up to your landing page. However, you need to make sure that it will display a clear value to the customer (e.g. receive 10% of your first order or something more creative). 

Besides asking for visitors to sign up to your email newsletter, you could also implement an SMS marketing strategy to further build your connections. If you would like to know more about what benefits SMS marketing has, read this article on how to write an SMS message that sells.

Best of luck with your store!

Helpcenterapp