Solved

Why am I getting high traffic but no sales on my website?

Nozzp
6 0 0

Hey guys,

Sorry if I made this post so soon after my last post but I really wanted to know your opinions. Recently I made a post about my site (Here) having a lot of traffic but no sales or even checkout visits. I got a lot of tips about store themes, layout and more and I tried to implement them as much as possible.

I changed my theme from spotlight to Dawn to add the hero image. I made the colours I used brighter, I added a contact us and about me page and I am working on making the add to cart button brighter but it’s hard on mobile.

For my ads I still have the same demographic of men, age 15-30 roughly in Asia and north/South America and some of Europe. I run them on Facebook and instagram as I can’t do TikTok and Snapchat due to their rules. I will make google ads soon.

is my product price too high? I offer free shipping anywhere and have a 20% discount code active right now.

that’s pretty much all but I wanted to see if you guys have any opinions on what my site is doing wrong. Thanks!

Accepted Solution (1)

PageFly-Kate
Shopify Partner
1123 330 327

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Nozzp,

This is Kate from PageFly - Shopify Landing Page Builder App. 

Congratulations on launching your store! Your products look fantastic! Are you using your homepage for advertising? If so, its current design might need some tweaks to better drive sales.

Drawing from my experience in CRO, I'd like to offer you some straightforward and concise advice:

1. Adjust  the announcement bar

I've noticed that you're offering a flash sale of up to 75% off in this section. However, the color scheme used here isn't very appealing.

And you can also consider adding a countdown timer on this section: Place a countdown timer on the announcement bar to create a sense of urgency, as the offer is available for a limited time only.

PageFlyKate_0-1704681992364.png

You can check this image for reference:

PageFlyKate_0-1704682477803.png

2. Get a more straightforward hero banner

Moving to the next section, the displayed image effectively showcases the products, complemented using models. However, it's noticeable that the hero banner currently features only a heading and a button. To make it better, you could customize this banner to better reflect your brand and what you offer.

PageFlyKate_1-1704681992365.png

3. About the sticky header issue

When I scroll, the appearance of a gap between the sticky header and the border looks unprofessional:

PageFlyKate_2-1704681992516.png

4. Add color swatch for product details

The dropdown menu for product variants isn't very appealing. Consider changing it to a color swatch for a more attractive and user-friendly experience:

PageFlyKate_3-1704681992520.png

Like this:

PageFlyKate_4-1704681992520.png

5. Add more content on the homepage

Trust badges: This is especially important in the online sale, where customers are often concerned about product quality and payment security.

Like this: 

PageFlyKate_5-1704681992518.png

Pricing: To determine a competitive price for your product when running ads, you can research and compare prices with your competitors. This will help you set an appropriate price point.

6. Product page

Add 'Add to Cart' button to the product list “You may also like”. This way, customers can add items to their carts without having to go to each product page separately: 

PageFlyKate_6-1704681992521.png

Like this:

PageFlyKate_7-1704682181615.png

This response is a bit lengthy, but I hope that you to read it fully and these suggestions will enhance your advertising efforts and increase sales.

Wishing you a Happy New Year and much success in your business endeavors. Keep up the fantastic work!

Kate - PageFly Team

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

PageFly-Kate
Shopify Partner
1123 330 327

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Nozzp,

This is Kate from PageFly - Shopify Landing Page Builder App. 

Congratulations on launching your store! Your products look fantastic! Are you using your homepage for advertising? If so, its current design might need some tweaks to better drive sales.

Drawing from my experience in CRO, I'd like to offer you some straightforward and concise advice:

1. Adjust  the announcement bar

I've noticed that you're offering a flash sale of up to 75% off in this section. However, the color scheme used here isn't very appealing.

And you can also consider adding a countdown timer on this section: Place a countdown timer on the announcement bar to create a sense of urgency, as the offer is available for a limited time only.

PageFlyKate_0-1704681992364.png

You can check this image for reference:

PageFlyKate_0-1704682477803.png

2. Get a more straightforward hero banner

Moving to the next section, the displayed image effectively showcases the products, complemented using models. However, it's noticeable that the hero banner currently features only a heading and a button. To make it better, you could customize this banner to better reflect your brand and what you offer.

PageFlyKate_1-1704681992365.png

3. About the sticky header issue

When I scroll, the appearance of a gap between the sticky header and the border looks unprofessional:

PageFlyKate_2-1704681992516.png

4. Add color swatch for product details

The dropdown menu for product variants isn't very appealing. Consider changing it to a color swatch for a more attractive and user-friendly experience:

PageFlyKate_3-1704681992520.png

Like this:

PageFlyKate_4-1704681992520.png

5. Add more content on the homepage

Trust badges: This is especially important in the online sale, where customers are often concerned about product quality and payment security.

Like this: 

PageFlyKate_5-1704681992518.png

Pricing: To determine a competitive price for your product when running ads, you can research and compare prices with your competitors. This will help you set an appropriate price point.

6. Product page

Add 'Add to Cart' button to the product list “You may also like”. This way, customers can add items to their carts without having to go to each product page separately: 

PageFlyKate_6-1704681992521.png

Like this:

PageFlyKate_7-1704682181615.png

This response is a bit lengthy, but I hope that you to read it fully and these suggestions will enhance your advertising efforts and increase sales.

Wishing you a Happy New Year and much success in your business endeavors. Keep up the fantastic work!

Kate - PageFly Team

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.