Hi @Randa_Adjare ,
This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants. I like how you have:
- Wide range of products displayed on the website
However, there are many improvements need to be made regarding this website UI/UX. You can check out these points:
1. Edit your menu navigation / header
- Make the navigation menu horizontal. It could help you save so much space to display your products.
- You can take the navigation bar, the logo, the search bar and bring it into one horizontal navigation bar (like this: https://pagefly.io/). It would look cleaner and work better.
- No need for a sign up - login form. People do not really like creating an account just to buy a product
- Make the header sticky so your site can be easier to navigate around
2. Create a hero section
- Hero section is the section right underneath your navigation bar and it helps your visitors know what you are selling and what to be expected before navigating around your site.
- Add a impressive background image with heading, sub-heading and a CTA button there leading to your most potential product.
Check examples here: https://pagefly.io/pages/templates
3. Product Listing
- You should set same height for each block here to preclude them from looking messy.
- You should set the name of the product this lengthy. Visitors cannot remember it and it looks irrelevant while making the product less wanted. Make up some short names and keep the descriptive part in the product description
- Remove the little flag next to the price
- Adding secondary hover image for each product
- Adding color swatch
4. Separate your products.
- Separate your products into relevant product collection cause there are pieces of clothing but then there is jewelry and grocery too, making the whole page less focused.
5. The collection list should be right underneath the hero section to signal types of products you have
6. Create a footer containing policy and email subscription
7. Promotion incentive for holiday season
BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page.
I think you need to work more on the page structure, if you want to get detailed feedback on how to rearrange your page section you could visit our CRO group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cro.advocate.club and ask some professionals there.
If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.
If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!
If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.
PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.
Check out our Ecommerce Website Design ideas for 2022.
Learn the quintessential strategy to bring your store online with An Evergreen Guide.
Have you created a collection on your online store and experienced an issue with adding yo...By Ollie Aug 24, 2022
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022