Why am I not making enough sales? Help me!

Randa_Adjare
1 0 0

Please assist me. 

My website is www.dealerjerk.com

Im not getting as much sales as expected. 

I need professional advice to help me move to the next level.

Will be reading comments 

Replies 2 (2)
hori_tran
Shopify Partner
156 19 62

Hi @Randa_Adjare ,

Hi,
I visited your website. your products and web design are very nice. I like them. But I saw something, this may be helpful to get a higher conversion rate:
- add a best seller category
- The slide banner with great visuals with your products and the "call to action" button. the slide banner should show the benefits of your products ( you can choose the best sellers to describe), your events, your discounts (Black Friday is coming, right?)
- Show promotion and a great shipping policy on the top

hori_tran_0-1637380623749.png

- add realistic product images
- make videos to attract customers and increase time on site
- pop up chat and discount pop up
-  Add reviews for each product (some Shopify review apps can help) and a lower price next to the original one or to attract customers (on both the homepage and the product page)

hori_tran_1-1637381976295.png

- And don't forget to add JSON LD to your site to display your reviews on Google search by SEO app. (This SEO app I use 1 year:  https://bit.ly/2YxoOYC)
- SEO: your mobile version is not good. Heading tags, Meta tags, keywords are not optimized. To handle this I usually use the above SEO app.
- lacking favicon

- Footer: add factors that make your customer trust, such as:

+ add your social media

+ "Our Company": About Us, Contact Us, Terms Of Service, Privacy Policy, DMCA Request

+ "Help Center": Size Charts, Payment Methods, Cancellation & Modification, Shipping, Delivery, Track Your Order, Returns and Refunds, FAQs

+ "Get In Touch": mail, support time, warehouse,...

- One thing I noticed while on your website, was that you have Powered by Shopify in your footer. here is how you can remove that:
Step 1. Navigate to your Online Store > Themes section of your admin.
Step 2. In the Action drop-down menu next to your current theme, select Edit Languages.
Step 3. In the Search Translations bar next to Filter please type in "power".
Step 4. Under Powered by Shopify, in the text bar, just put in a single space. This will erase the Powered by Shopify.
In the top right corner, select Save.

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Thank you and have a nice work!!!
PageFly
Shopify Partner
1950 271 1433

Hi @Randa_Adjare ,

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants. I like how you have:

- Wide range of products displayed on the website

However, there are many improvements need to be made regarding this website UI/UX. You can check out these points:

1. Edit your menu navigation / header

- Make the navigation menu horizontal. It could help you save so much space to display your products.

- You can take the navigation bar, the logo, the search bar and bring it into one horizontal navigation bar (like this: https://pagefly.io/). It would look cleaner and work better.

- No need for a sign up - login form. People do not really like creating an account just to buy a product

- Make the header sticky so your site can be easier to navigate around

Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 09.25.50.png

2. Create a hero section

- Hero section is the section right underneath your navigation bar and it helps your visitors know what you are selling and what to be expected before navigating around your site. 

- Add a impressive background image with heading, sub-heading and a CTA button there leading to your most potential product.

Check examples here: https://pagefly.io/pages/templates 

3. Product Listing

- You should set same height for each block here to preclude them from looking messy.

- You should set the name of the product this lengthy. Visitors cannot remember it and it looks irrelevant while making the product less wanted. Make up some short names and keep the descriptive part in the product description

- Remove the little flag next to the price 

- Adding secondary hover image for each product

- Adding color swatch 

Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 09.35.59.png

4. Separate your products.

- Separate your products into relevant product collection cause there are pieces of clothing but then there is jewelry and grocery too, making the whole page less focused.

5. The collection list should be right underneath the hero section to signal types of products you have

6. Create a footer containing policy and  email subscription

7. Promotion incentive for holiday season

BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page.

I think you need to work more on the page structure, if you want to get detailed feedback on how to rearrange your page section you could visit our CRO group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cro.advocate.club and ask some professionals there.

---

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.