Why am I not making sales on my store

PopBoxGifts
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi there, I'm trying to understand what is going on with my store and why I'm not getting sales. I've been at it now since January and only make 3 sales through the store. I find it hard also to understand why I'm not receiving any abandoned carts for retargeting. I have a pop up but not getting any traction there either to try to build an email list.  Any suggestions? I'd love for you to take a look and let me know your thoughts and any suggestions, including pricing of my products, ease of use, and if you do a search in google, does my business come up in the search results. Thanks so much!!

Replies 5 (5)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

@PopBoxGifts, please share your store URL.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
PopBoxGifts
Tourist
8 0 1
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1276 177 850

Hi @PopBoxGifts ,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. 

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. It’s pretty. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. Make a sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

RichardNguyen_0-1621678730412.png

You see, when you scroll down, there is no quick way to come back to your menu, especially on mobile. You do not have an anchor button to “Back to the top”, so it makes it very inconvenient for customers to go back to your menu and see other pages, products,ect. Please consider my suggestion above, you can make your header more center in your screen.

2. Improve your hero banner

The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. Your current images are pretty but I think we can improve it more, it doesn’t show the attractive products you have.

RichardNguyen_1-1621678730418.png

What should you do?

- Add a premium banner. It makes your site more professional and helps attract the attention of customers 

- Display the products on the banner. As soon as they see your sign, let your customers know what you're selling. You can use slideshow, the other text color to make it highlighted.

3. Adjust more content on your homepage

Besides the hero banner, I suggest that you should add more information in your homepage. You should show your collections/product lists, 1 product detail. Creating a clean and pretty page with some CTA buttons leads customers to explore more or BUY NOW.

Besides, you can add blogs or reviews of your customer as testimonials. Here is an example of testimonials and unique points that are displayed on our page templates, you can refer more.

RichardNguyen_2-1621678729970.png4. Set the background color for your footer to make it easy to see.

I found it hard to see your footer, you should set the background color to show it highlighted on your page. Moreover, the Delivery and Return policy should be displayed on the Footer to increase your store’s reliability.

To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here: Personalize Your Homepage

For more information, you can consider subscribing to our channel “Ecom Learning With PageFly” in which we provide you with actionable insights into building your own eCommerce business, including everything from Business Ideation, Product Research, Brand Building to proven eCommerce Marketing Strategies, Store Design and Conversion Rate Optimization Strategies.

I also have a video about picking winning Dropshipping products in June 2021is out now. May it help! We're here to help you thrive in the eCommerce world, one video at a time!

If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages. 

Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. 

Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @PopBoxGiftsThis is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions. Here are some suggestions that you can implement in your store to drive conversions:

- You can add an engaging video on the homepage to engage the visitors coming to your store and drive their attention to your products.

- Display the collection of gift boxes on the homepage.

Missing Offers - You must show the offers and discounts banners on the store to collect emails and convert customers.

- Add testimonials or reviews on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

You should use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement & automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement. To implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
KimberlyB
Tourist
38 0 1

Hi @PopBoxGifts,

I suggest you try affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing makes your brand more reliable to potential customers. A brand will always say good things about its products and buyers rarely believe them. They will only trust your brand if they hear good things about your brand from other sources, like their favorite blogger, or the YouTube channel they always follow. To learn more about it you can always visit our blog.

We also offer an app that can help you generate codes, track and monitor ambassador's sales. If you want to give it a try, install it for free here