Why am I not making sales? Please help

Theystshop24
2 0 0

My store is called https://the-yst-shop-24.myshopify.com

Please give me feedback or advice what I need improve on or doing wrong. Im getting traffic but no sales.

0 Likes

Hello @Theystshop24 ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Add Description: I would suggest you to add product description, The key words in the description is used for SEO as well as marketing. It will provide features and benefits of the product which will influence a potential customer to purchase and it fixes the customer problem to take a decision.

Rating and Reviews:  Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides the your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your customers.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

I am unable to find your social pages like Instagram and FB, If you are getting sales are not just regularly post your products on social media pages and increase your followers and convert those are into customers. 

If you want to increase your niche try our app Dropshipmate.

I hope you will get on my points.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
0 Likes