FROM CACHE - en_header

Why am I unable to make sales on my website?

RiAesthetics
4 0 2

Hi everyone,

I would love some feedback on my website.

I opened an account a couple of weeks ago and have some digital products on there, a few people have visited my website but I can't seem to get any sales. 

Is there an issue with any of the following:

- Product images

- Website layout

- Prices 

- Descriptions

- Or anything else

Thank you in advance for your help. 

You can find my website at: 

Ri-aesthetics.myshopify.com 

Replies 3 (3)
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
742 68 264

Hello @RiAesthetics 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a favicon which helps to find you when customer has multiple tabs in their browser.

Add a nice logo which gives Identity and separates from the competition.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review app, so that customer can review on your products.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4136 826 876

Hi @RiAesthetics,

Here are my suggestions for you:

1. Use the pop up

I see that you are displaying the coupon code on the top of your page. Personally, I think you should use a pop up to require the site visitors to provide their email addresses before being able to receive the coupon. By doing this, you can keep following up with them in case they don't make any purchases.

2. Add the CTA button to the header image

cta.png

Secondly, you should include the CTA button in the header image. It might help you increase the conversion rate. Try to capitalize its content and make it bold also.

3. Use the live chat feature

According to Shopify, "merchants that respond to a customer's chat within 5 minutes are 69% more likely to get a sale from the shopper." Therefore, live chat is an ideal communication channel between you and your potential customers. If you would like to integrate a chatbox with your site visitors, please check out Tidio & Reamaze.

4. Use the quick view feature

Leveling up the convenience of your website is a great idea to enhance the sales conversion rate. To do this, you can use the quick view feature. It helps the site visitors to hover over your products and add them to their carts immediately on the homepage and the collection page.

5. Don't forget who abandoned their carts on your website

Don't really hope that site visitors will make their purchases right after landing on your website. The key to success is being persistent! I suggest you should keep following the site visitors who abandoned their carts via email and converting them into your customers. Please check out Klaviyo and Avada if you would love to have an email tool.

6. Optimize SEO

More traffic means more chances to get more sales. Therefore, you should focus on optimizing your page SEO. It will help you attach more new users. Looking for a SEO guide? Please checkout this comprehensive article of Ahrefs.

Lastly, to optimize your store more effectively, then you can view PageFly. They can help you with this.

If you find my answer helpful for you, please kindly mark it as a solution. Thank you and good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Get your 1-month Shopify free trial from LitExtension. CONTACT US!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1404 199 880

Hey @RiAesthetics

I’m Richard Nguyen from PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. I see that your store design has many good points.  Here I want to add some comments to help you increase your store sales:

Firstly, I'd recommend that you create an astonishing & effective CTA. My recommendation is that the search field must be immediately obvious to the user on the homepage, which typically requires increasing its visual dominance on the homepage and then subduing it slightly on other pages. 

A good site search bar can drive up to 30% of visitors who will use the site search bar to navigate.

These users are showing a clear intent to purchase by entering product names they may wish to browse. Therefore, you need to ensure you’re making the most of it and create the best experience for your visitors.

RichardNguyen_0-1633433141422.png

Secondly, provide live chat support on your website

Driving traffic to your website is hard. Making them stay is even harder. Your products may excel, your web design may stand out. But chances are, people are opting out of your site just because your instant support is nowhere to be found. Like any brick-and-mortar store, an online shop can barely function well without a virtual real-time salesman. It’s not the kind of man behind the e-mailbox, who takes hours to respond. Nor the man over the phone, who can only be reached after wading through those infuriating automated phone trees. It must be a live chat agent, who tends to customers’ needs in a jiffy.

Live chat support, therefore, is more favored than other communication channels such as phone or email. Customers get prompt answers and stay happy, while store owners gain more leads, close more sales and build more trust with their prospects

Also, for increasing your sales. My tips here are based on what I have collected from our customers while interviewing them. It's no need to apply all those stuffs here as it has a lot to do, but please to choose the right one which is tailored to your time and resources: 

• Use customer testimonials on home & product pages
  • Use exclusive discounts to grow your email list
  • Develop engagement-driven Email Drip Campaigns
  • Send Abandoned Shopping Cart email
  • Use Push Notifications to Boost Sales
  • Use A Customer Loyalty Program 
  • Set up Upsell/Cross-Sell at checkout
  • Implement a Customer Referral Program
  • Create Kick-Ass CTA (Call-to-action)
  • Offer personalized product recommendations
  • Focus on your storefront user experience
  • Get referrals from your existing customers
  • Offer free shipping on order minimums
  • Write Product Description that sells

Tips: You can use Product Description Generator Tools to create hundred of content descriptions at ease

• Add a pre-order option to your Shopify store for out-of-stock items
  • Create and sell personalizable and customizable products
  • Leverage Buy Now, Pay Later Payment option 

You can learn more sale growth in this article: Ramp up your Shopify Sales with simple ideas

And that's my feedback. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide on how to personalize a Shopify store from PageFly, hope it helps!

Happy selling!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.