Why are most of my items not being seen - I sell labels for wine, beer, liquor but NOT liquor

Why are most of my items not being seen - I sell labels for wine, beer, liquor but NOT liquor

idoartsyweddin1
Visitor
3 0 2

I have most of my items listed as not allowed in my shopify store, but sell the same items in my Etsy shop daily and the descriptions, etc are either the same or slightly different. Can anyone look at my shop and see what the problems are? 

Much appreciated!

Janet

https://www.idoartsyweddings.com/

idoartsyweddings.com

Replies 3 (3)

Shay
Shopify Staff
3009 463 618

Hi @idoartsyweddin1 

Could you clarify what you mean about your products not being seen?

Are you referring to your customer foot traffic to your Shopify store? If yes, how are you tracking your visits and what steps have you taken so far to create new customer traffic? Once we know where you are at in that process we can help provide some alternative options for you to try. 

If you meant something different, please let me know.

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

idoartsyweddin1
Visitor
3 0 2

I sell custom liquor and wine labels on Etsy no problem, but cannot get shopify or google to let me sell them with the same ad content and photos in my Shopify store... I keep getting issues from Google that my ads are not allowed because I am selling alcohol and tobacco, but I am not

Shay
Shopify Staff
3009 463 618

Thank you for that clarification! So it sounds like the issue is with third party sales channels misunderstanding your product. In these situations you will need to contact the sales channels and their review team to provide clarification on what you are selling and confirm if it goes against their terms of service. This decision is not made by Shopify so our support team is unable to assist further in these cases. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog