Why are my website visitors not converting into customers?

Muhammad19
Shopify Partner
8 0 1

Hello, I have been trying to make sales on my website for a couple months now and nothing seems to be working. I believe my website looks good and I have started to gain a following on Instagram. I started to run an ad on Instagram and it seems to be doing really well. I have been running this ad for almost 4 days now and I average around 1k viewers a day. The only issue is that these viewers are not turning into customers and I can't figure out why. I noticed my ad is being targeted only in India which is not a bad thing, the only issue is it is not being reached out to other countries. I believe this could be an issue since the ad is not being targeted to the right audience. I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing wrong. 

Replies 2 (2)

Jason0707
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi @Muhammad19 ,

I've just checked your store and it's really cool, good luck on your online selling journey. Since you have traffic but no sales, its clear to see there are some problems on the page design. 

As a visitor, I can give some feedbacks,

- banners and images takes too much space on your website, so it's hard to find products

- you can welcome users with a smaller banner and list products with sections like best sellers, categories etc

- you can make some changes on navigation and highlight products & categories 

and also you can run some campaigns to get conversion & retention such as bundle products, speacial discounts and etc. 

Hope you're going to start selling soon 🙏

Pradeepwaytoapp
Explorer
50 5 11

Hello @Muhammad19 

I hope you are doing well and staying safe. There are a few suggestions i would like to make about your store.

•  Make sure your brand has a favicon, which is a visual icon that helps customers to find  you  when they have multiple tabs open. It represents your brand visually and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers
  • A properly designed and built hero banner can help drive the right kind of customers on your website. Consider a strong message that represents what next step you want your site visitor to do based on their needs along with the CTA button on the banner.
  • Growing your business with a business blog is a great way to market your site. Now that you have some traffic coming to your site through your blog, you have an opportunity to convert that website traffic into leads.
  • Expand your social media promotions . Make sure that social links open on new tab.
  • Update contact us page with adding more details, as it builds trust on your store.
  • You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store which provides seamless integration between Shopify-Etsy shop. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more, If you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps