Why can't I access my Store

Abdikani
6 0 0

I did not pay for subscription so my store gets closed for unknown reasons.

I need to access my store because I paid for my subscription. this unacceptable and I need a solution.

this is what happens when I try to access my store admin.Screenshot 2021-03-30 4.51.06 PM.png

0 Likes
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
772 86 123

Hey, @Abdikani!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Thank you for your post in the Shopify Community Forums. 

I see that you're having trouble accessing your account, but I'm not sure I fully understand the situation. If you did not pay for your subscription, then that would explain why the account is inaccessible. Once the trial period for a shop ends, in order to continue using it a plan must be selected and the subscription paid. If this is the case, then upon logging in you should be prompted to update your billing information and pay the outstanding balance. 

If you did in fact pay for your subscription but are still unable to access your account, then there is likely something else going on which will require our team to take a closer look into your account. In this case, please reach out to our team of Support Advisors via the Help Center, as in order to help out further we'll need to authenticate you on the account in question. 

I hope to see this sorted out soon for you. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Abdikani
6 0 0

the Shopify help center doesn't help because I can't talk to anyone

I need a real solution because I paid for subscription a yearly one.

0 Likes
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
772 86 123

Hey, @Abdikani. Thank you for getting back to me, and I absolutely appreciate wanting to get this solved right away.

While I would love to help out with the problem you're facing right here on the Shopify Community, in order for our team to assist we'll need to authenticate you and receive some potentially sensitive information. For that reason, the best way for you to receive assistance with this matter will be to start a support ticket through the above Help Center link. Here it is again for your convenience: Contact Shopify Support. While there may be times where the phone option is not available due to business volume, our email and live chat options should remain available 24/7.

If you're having problems accessing support through that page, here are some steps that should help clear this up:

• Check your browser for any available updates and complete them if able
  • Try accessing the page in a private / incognito browsing session
  • Try in an alternate browser and complete the above steps again
  • Try on an alternate device and complete the above steps again

Once you've submit a support ticket, or had a live conversation with one of our Support Advisors, our team will be able to take the appropriate next steps in helping resolve the issue you're facing. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes