Why is my online art store not making any sales?

Why is my online art store not making any sales?

ArtwithEvie
Tourist
7 0 1

www.artwithevie.ca I’ve been with Shopify for quite a long time now. I’ve had my store optimized, everything tweaked and still no sales. It seems like no one is interested. Can someone please have a look at my store and help me find the problem or solution? I have an email flow set up as well. Thank you so much! My url is www.artwithevie.ca 

Replies 4 (4)

webwondersco
Shopify Partner
1113 164 162

@ArtwithEvie Hope you are doing well.

Here are some points those need to be take a look:

1. Use a PNG transparent logo, and make the size a bit more so it'll visible well

2. Use a popup form to give some % off to customers on subscription

3. Create eye caching website to get more customers

4. Use the testimonials section at the home page

5. Designed CMS pages in good way

Web Wonders | Shopify Partner | Connect here!
- Question answered? Mark as Accepted Solution, reply helpful? Click Like
- Hire me, if you want to design, re-design, develop a store, or make changes to the pre-built store.
- a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated. :)..! Instagram

Pradeepwaytoapp
Explorer
54 5 11

Hello @ArtwithEvie 

I hope you are doing well and staying safe. There are a few suggestions i would like to make about your store.

• Sticky header is recommended, as it makes it easy for the user to directly jump to the menu at any point of time while they are navigating through the Site.
  • A properly designed and built hero banner can help drive the right kind of customers on your website. Consider a strong message that represents what next step you want your site visitor to do based on their needs along with the CTA button on the banner.
  • Growing your business with a business blog is a great way to market your site. Now that you have some traffic coming to your site through your blog, you have an opportunity to convert that website traffic into leads.
  • Expand your social media promotions and attach those social links to the icons on footer menu. Make sure that social links open on new tab
  • Update contact us page with adding more details, as it builds trust on your store.
  • You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store which provides seamless integration between Shopify-Etsy shop. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more, If you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps

PageFly-Kate
Shopify Partner
1203 346 361

Hi @ArtwithEvie,

This is Kate from PageFly - Shopify Landing Page Builder App.

Your website is beautifully designed and elegant. It's clear that you've put a lot of thought and effort into creating a great online presence.

From my experience, I noticed a few things that could be improved on your website.

1. Highlight and align the product price

Align the product price in a straight line and Increase its visibility by using a large font size (similar in size to the product headline), bold text style, or eye-catching color.

PageFlyKate_0-1709871681960.png

2. Add Featured products 

Featuring products means dedicating a section on your homepage for the specific product(s) that you want to draw attention to. This section is supposed to significantly increase traffic to these product pages and can redirect visitors to a different page immediately. For those reasons, the choice of what to feature in this section should be carefully considered.

3. Add testimonial - customer reviews

Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

Reviews are crucial when it comes to shopping online.

You can check this image for reference:

PageFlyKate_1-1709871681960.png

4. Add Contact form

You have the opportunity to learn more about your clients by using Contact form. After getting in touch with the customer, you might complete them on behalf of the client. You also have a more complete picture of the client as a result of the information gathered in this manner.

That's all of my feedback. Hope it helps to increase your conversion rate.

Cheers, 

Kate | PageFly team

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

➜ Optimize your Shopify store with PageFly Page Builder (Free plan available) 
➜ Weekly updated Shopify tutorials on YouTube 

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

Neha-Bitqit
Shopify Partner
2049 124 440

The default search landing page is a bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solutions. Other significant observations for store optimization are as follows:

1. Try reducing the size of your logo, it takes up a lot of space and thus makes the home page less user-friendly.
  2. You can also install one of the most popular apps Growwave which is an all-in-one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  3. You should add terms and conditions and FAQs if any, again these also help in building search engine content.
  4. You can add Sitemap on the site footer, again these also help in building search engine content.
  5. Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high-intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope you find these suggestions helpful in enhancing your store's performance and providing an improved experience for your customers.

Best
Neha - Shopify Partner

Bitqit is a complete web solutions company that can fulfill all of your web design and development needs. Store setup for the startup, Custom theme and Shopify app development, 3rd party API Integration, Custom Payment Gateway, Theme setup, and customization are the major services that are provided by them. Following are our apps, 1. Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. 2. Bodt gives brain to your website with AI-Chatbot powered by ChatGPT that knows your business and converses with your users. 3. TrackOrder It allows shop owners to create a custom order tracking page for their customers