I've been working on my store for a few months now, it's a clothing store selling mental health awareness streetwear clothing. The website's goal is to provide a weapon to fight against mental health stigma (our clothing). The website is mentallymodern.com and the Instagram handle is mentallymodern.
I've had numerous people tell me that the clothing looks awesome and the influencers that I've contacted so far to show off my product have said they love the store mission and the clothing. I haven't marketed the store too much all I've done so far is have two small time influencers post content with my clothing. As well as my Instagram page where I'm posting lots of content. I've had about 260 people visit my store this month but not a single person has purchased anything from the store and it's all traffic. I am assuming I need to market my store more, but my biggest fear is that I might have a product no one will want to purchase. I think I might switch from influencer marketing to Facebook marketing but I would appreciate insight on the website and what I am currently doing as a whole.
I have reviewed your store and have the following suggestions:
1. You can add a discount message on the home page banner and offer free shipping after a certain amount. Add the free shipping message on the top bar.
2. I don't see any reviews on your store, if possible get some reviews on your product pages.
3. You can add screenshots or videos of influencers or other customers
4. Improve Add to cart experience by removing the popup when add to cart is pressed
5. You should remove the offered clock because it doesn't say which offer will expire and looks spammy.
6. You can make your product page text more visible, also try to explain how wearing these t-shirts can help the community in general.
7. Make it more personal, by adding more info about yourself with videos, images, your social media account, etc.
8. Start marketing and use tools like Hotjar to see at which step people are bouncing back and fix those issues.
Yes @stemratex , this might be the case, you can find this out in three ways:
1. Look for competitors and see how they are doing with similar products. If they are successful, means you can sell them too.
2. You can try selling the products on Social Media or on Amazon and see if you are still not getting a response.
3. Try to sell it offline and see if people are interested or not. If they buy it from you offline, it means that the product is not too bad.
Hello there, here are a few suggestions on how you can improve your conversion rate to finally start getting some sales.
1) Make sure the pictures are of the highest quality possible. Sometimes, the issue isn’t even that the product isn’t appealing enough but the fact that they aren’t pictured and presented properly on the website.
2) There should be a FAQ page. This would help provide answers to questions that customers would most likely have about your store.
3) There should be an add to cart button on each product page. This would make it easier for customers to add products that they like to their carts and would most likely lead to an increase in sales in the store. You can download the add to cart button app here https://apps.shopify.com/add-to-cart
I wish you and your business the best of luck!
Hi @stemratex ,
This is Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert from PageFly- Advanced Page Builder. I have to say that I am amazed by how beautiful and professional your store looks and bet you must have put a lot of effort into it. I just have a few comments to give and hope it would make your store even better.
I like how you have:
However, I have some feedback and hope this helps:
1. Have an announcement bar
Basically, the announcement bar will announce the information about shipping and discount or any promotion campaign of a store.
2. Home page
2.1 Make the menu sticky
2.2 Add section about your brand story
A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional.
2.3 Add testimonial - customer reviews
Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!
2.4 Have a newsletter/ signup form
3. Collection page
3.1 Using the Load more button instead of pagination
3.2 Add average ratings for each product
3.3 Remove quick view button (optional)
The Quick view button might distract customers and they will often not buy after viewing Quick view.
4. Product page
4.1 Have at least 3-5 product images for all products
4.2 Make the price more standout
You have the discount price for products but the sale price does not stand out so that customer might miss it. You can change the color or increase the font size so that customers can see it easier.
About the store sale, you can check the SEO of the store to make sure that the store can reach out to more people. You can learn some tips in this article.
Hope this help!
Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.
You have a great store with a great cause
I recommend that you invest more in marketing your store and finding the right clients that buy your products. If you've had 260 visits to your site with no purchases, it's possible they're not looking at products they weren't interested in.
I think a recommendation/upsell/cross-sell app like argoid would help you get conversions and more sales to your store
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023