3 0 2

This is my store

https://alpha-wolf-gym-apparel.myshopify.com/ 

I've about 400 views in the past few days but no sales are happening 

Replies 4 (4)
Quyen_Beo
Shopify Partner
122 23 30

Just take a quick review on the checkout process on your site and it works normally. Tested with country Australia.

So it's not a technical issue I think.

Maybe you should look on the reports to investigate the issue.

Was my reply helpful? Please Like and ✔️ Accept Solution. This mean alot to me.
I'm looking for a remote job.
DanBim
Shopify Partner
364 34 87

@AlphaGear First, please buy a new domain, your domain name is too long, it not good for long term of SEO

2nd, please create a logo for your store to make it more professional.

3rd, add a trust badge under ATC button

4, add reviews for your product because product review is one of the best ways to attract new users and ultimately convert them to customers. Ryviu - Product Review app is going help many websites as it consists of easy import feature.

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Want a reviews app? Ryviu - Aliexpress Reviews app - is a review app, with features to import reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, Etsy and Dhgate. Trusted by over 40.000+ merchants.

PageFly
Shopify Partner
2482 340 1659

Hi @AlphaGear 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 97.000 active Shopify merchants.

Basically, your store looks good with color and design.

Add favicon to your store

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Categorize products into different collections

By categorizing products into different collections, customers can have a general view of your store's collections and products.

You can have different collections such as: legging, jacket, bags, etc.

And for each collection, you can show featured products.

You can consult my Chloe template

Chloe – PageFly 2021-02-12 11-41-32.png

1.3 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Or you can show testimonials in a slideshow, let’s consult my Stella template

Stella – PageFly 2020-12-09 09-11-17.png

1.4 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media feed such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed. I notice that you have an Instagram icon on the footer, so you can add Instagram feed photos on the home page => PageFly has this Instagram element

=> I have a guide on personalizing the Shopify home page, check it if you are interested in it because it provides many tips.

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

For more information, you can consider subscribing to our channel “Ecom Learning With PageFly” in which we provide you with actionable insights into building your own eCommerce business, including everything from Business Ideation, Product Research, Brand Building to proven eCommerce Marketing Strategies, Store Design and Conversion Rate Optimization Strategies. The first video about picking winning Dropshipping products in June 2021 is out now!

We're here to help you thrive in the eCommerce world, one video at a time!

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @AlphaGear

I hope you are doing well! I saw your previous post. Here is my feedback on your store which you can implement to drive conversions: https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/HELP-I-am-making-no-sales/m-p/1177243#M101733.

Other than that, here are some tips to bring traffic to your store:

Organic methods- It brings traffic to the website in a longer period & takes time. Some of the organic methods are blog regularly, use long-tail keywords, use internal links, get your meta down, create quality content regularly, post engaging posts on social media regularly.

Inorganic methods- It helps in bringing a good amount of traffic in the very short term. It includes paid ads like Facebook ads, Instagram ads, google ads.

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.