Why nobody buys anything from my store? Help

Solved
oldtat
Tourist
5 0 1

Hey Guys.. 

I launched my shop 2 weeks ago. I do facebook ads and instagram. But still nobody is buying anything.. I dont know why? This is my store: www.oldtatstore.com 

My shipping costs are 4,90€ worldwide now. First they were 8,90€. I put them lower so the chance is higher that somebody will buy something but still no purchase at my store. I dont know what to do anymore. Should I install some conversion apps or what can I do? I think my designs are not that bad so what is the problem.. I'm really sad right now so I would be happy for some help.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
flareAI
Shopify Partner
638 53 180

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @oldtat,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice collection! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
2. Add a detailed product description in product pages. The product description should supply customers with important information about the features and benefits of the product so they are compelled to buy.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Even sometimes by reading reviews, customers may look to understand whether your product will suit their particular situation and make the decision to purchase the product.
4. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
6. Use the same font for the whole website.
7. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
8. Add more content in About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
9. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
10. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
11. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
12. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
13. Add Blogging in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
14. Add CTA button like "Shop Now", "Buy Now" in the Home page header banner/slideshow
The Call To Action(CTA) is a key element on a webpage, acting as a signpost that lets the user know what to do next. Without a clear CTA, the user may not know the next steps to take to purchase a product or sign up for a newsletter and is likely to leave the site without accomplishing their task.

You have to make sure your store pages are ranked better and are getting found organically by your customers. At a high level, the search console is a powerful tool to confirm that your website is ranking and that Google can access your website. But apps & tools need you to learn skills, hire people and dedicate time to get stuff done. It is an amazing strategy for gaining visibility for your brand and ultimately increasing sales without having to rely so heavily on doling out money for a large marketing budget. Your customers trust Google Search more than Ads. 53% of eCommerce traffic is Search, far greater than Paid Ads & Social Media. You will get less sales and traffic if your products are not found organically. When your customers search for your product, your product can be found only if your product is indexed. flareAI works every day for you, tapping into the world's largest free sales channels. Let flareAI help you to grow your revenue on the world's best free sales channels.

Hope this was helpful,

Gina
Add flareAI Shopify App today!

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
Mr_RaviRaj
Shopify Partner
262 32 42

@oldtat 

Hi,
Greeting of the Day.

I hope everything is going well.

I’m Ravi-  I’d like to give you some feedback and suggestions for over 100+ merchants to help increase conversion rates for your store based on 5 years of experience.

if you are getting lots of traffic but no conversion try out this below points.
Really, you are getting lots of traffic, But no sales.
Because Ads technique are low, before using ads you have to know you target audience interest.
What product are they looking or what thing are they are searching for?

You have to work on this, Ads is the not appropriate Solution to get sales.

In most cases, if your Facebook /Google ads have low reach, it’s most likely because of one (or a combination) of these reasons:

1. Your ad set budget is too low
2. Your audience is too small
3. You missed the mark for your target audience
4. Overlapping audiences
5. Low relevance score
6. No, User Experience Site.
7. optimization of your Ads Campaign up to 90%.
8. Low Store Speed So customer can't buy anything from your Site

Here is some list on which you have to work on it:

1. Make your Store trustworthy
2. Add trust badges
3. Add discount in your Slideshow like Hurry! 10% off Buy Now.
4. Add Email Popup or sign up form
5. Have a clear and CTA button on the banner
6. Showing customer reviews on the product page
7. add discount Announcement Bar or make it more attractive.
8. Add Social Media Share icon.
9. Use the review Apps to display reviews on your Collection page
10. Make Social Media Posting to attract More client
11. Provide at least one separate cross-sell section that suggests only supplementary products.
And that's my feedback. You can consider checking Shopify Community with 24/7 support live chat to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at our Guide and Blogs as well.

I hope these points make your Store more Client conversion if you need help regarding Store Revamping to make your Store More profitable.

Thank you.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution. Hire Us |
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme | Whatsapp | Email us: raviraj@zworthkey.com
,We have Over 200+ Happy merchants.
Build Successful Shopify Stores with GemPages
flareAI
Shopify Partner
638 53 180

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @oldtat,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice collection! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
2. Add a detailed product description in product pages. The product description should supply customers with important information about the features and benefits of the product so they are compelled to buy.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Even sometimes by reading reviews, customers may look to understand whether your product will suit their particular situation and make the decision to purchase the product.
4. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
6. Use the same font for the whole website.
7. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
8. Add more content in About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
9. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
10. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
11. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
12. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
13. Add Blogging in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
14. Add CTA button like "Shop Now", "Buy Now" in the Home page header banner/slideshow
The Call To Action(CTA) is a key element on a webpage, acting as a signpost that lets the user know what to do next. Without a clear CTA, the user may not know the next steps to take to purchase a product or sign up for a newsletter and is likely to leave the site without accomplishing their task.

You have to make sure your store pages are ranked better and are getting found organically by your customers. At a high level, the search console is a powerful tool to confirm that your website is ranking and that Google can access your website. But apps & tools need you to learn skills, hire people and dedicate time to get stuff done. It is an amazing strategy for gaining visibility for your brand and ultimately increasing sales without having to rely so heavily on doling out money for a large marketing budget. Your customers trust Google Search more than Ads. 53% of eCommerce traffic is Search, far greater than Paid Ads & Social Media. You will get less sales and traffic if your products are not found organically. When your customers search for your product, your product can be found only if your product is indexed. flareAI works every day for you, tapping into the world's largest free sales channels. Let flareAI help you to grow your revenue on the world's best free sales channels.

Hope this was helpful,

Gina
Add flareAI Shopify App today!

akcromm
Pathfinder
113 4 14

Hey @oldtat. I hope you are doing well. There are quite a lot of good suggestions already on this thread. I am highlighting some of the ones that i notice -

1- Make external links open in a new tab. This will help reduce dropouts.

2- Implement Social Login - From what is see in the store, social login is not an option right now. This will help customers create an account with just a click.

3- Add sections like 'New Arrivals', 'Featured Collection', 'Hot Sellers' to help customers keep updated on new products and give exposure to new collections.

4-Add more to your "About Us" section - these sections are important as they lead to customer trust and loyalty. It helps users appreciate the values and vision of the business which can be nicely explained in this area of your store.

5- Take help of Automation - Increase engagement through real-time offers, promotions, and discounts on your products. Stay prepared for sales season by scheduling offers on your store with apps like ModeMagic.

Drive traffic through offers & promos and boost sales!

6- Make a Sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customers to access the menu at any time they want.

Hope this helps,

Thanks

Growth Hacker and CRO enthusiast!!