Why orders aren’t coming to my order menu?

DontrellW
3 0 0

Hey, I’m getting 3,000 store visitors a day, I have all my products on the site and people are adding items to their cart but no orders are coming to the order list, the orders are going to abandoned orders

Replies 5 (5)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @DontrellW 

Please check your checkout process. Also, it will be better if you provide your store URL here.

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
DontrellW
3 0 0
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1267 175 847

Hi @DontrellW,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. Just took a look at your homepage and I want to give you some comments on it. Hope it helpful for you.

1. Homepage

Put the search field and cart icon in the menu bar. Make the header sticky. Sticky header helps customers easily access to menu navigation and see all product links or other pages you're having although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

-  The hero section (above-fold-area) is important cause its the 1st thing your visitors will see so Id advise you on making this hero banner as impressive as it could be. These images in your slideshow are quite of low quality, I'd recommend you to fix this

- You should also include CTA in these slideshow banners

Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 14.07.32.png

- Add a Featured Collection section

- Add a Featured Product section 

- In About Us section like this, I'd highly recommend you to include real picture rather than 2D, vector picture. It makes visitors believe more in your products

2. Product List Page

- Add Star rating (when you have) + CTA button (eg: SHOP NOW, ADD TO CART, etc.) underneath the products

- Include secondary hover image

Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 14.15.32.png

3. Product page

- Each product should have 3-5 additional images to deliver more angles for customers 

Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 14.18.33.png

4. Store Speed

I did some test on your store speed, you could check the result here: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/fu6ezsvudu. You should base on this result and enable some tactics that really help your store which are lazy loading.

That's all I have to say, if you find it helpful please give me a like or mark this as solution! I don't know which app you're using to build your store but you can try the app I'm working on - PageFly 

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

DontrellW
3 0 0

THANK YOU! FOR THE HELP

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @DontrellW, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image. Add an attractive banner image in the first fold of the homepage.

- Add a sticky header menu.

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage.

- You can check about the order list with Shopify support. 

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.