Will i lose my theme, pages and products when i re-open my closed store ?

aashna
2 0 0

I want to temporarily close my store for a few days, and as my store doesn't meet the criteria for pausing the store, I have no choice but to close it. So when I decide to re-open it, will I lose all my products, pages, themes, and all the others settings? Do I have to start from scratch again? Can someone please help me with this

Reply 1 (1)
Mac
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
577 49 92

Hi, @aashna!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

I understand that you would like to close your store for a few days. Do you mind telling me why you came to this decision? I would love to share some ideas to help you get your store up and running once again!

In terms of your store's information, you can easily back up your files and import them once you are ready to begin selling. Firstly, you can download your theme file which will save all of the customizations that were made on the theme. Secondly, you can manually back up your store data by exporting CSV files of your products, customers, orders, gift cards, discount codes and financial data. Feel free to check out our Help Center resource to learn how to complete the backup

Kindly let me know if you have any questions and I'm looking forward to your response! 

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog