Womenswear in North America

Vineetarora
2 0 0

Hi,

I have launched a womenswear store for US and Canada: www.saahiba.com

Would really appreciate feedback from the awesome community here.

Also, do you think a relatable name is very important for a new brand?

Saahiba is a common name in Hindi-Urdu-Arabic speaking world, and it means "lady, respected"

Thank you!

Replies 3 (3)
collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
220 26 95

Hi @Vineetarora 

Thanks for sharing! I just browsed through your store and I think it is well designed and quite easy to use. Navigating from the Homepage to Checkout is very straightforward and easy which is usually the most important thing right? I think you have done a really good job with this one - the customer experience is well thought out.

If you have not already - I will recommend checking this Marketing checklist from the Shopify blog before you start your marketing campaign.

I do have some suggestions that can help improve the customer experience

1. To make it easier for your customers to navigate your store - make the header sticky, so your customers can use the main navigation from any section of your store. When your customers scroll down they can still use the header and see the information on it.

2. Engage with your customers and visitors - I will suggest adding a Live chat, you want to reach out to your visitors and show that you're ready to answer any question they might have. You can have a Live chat that launched after 60 seconds of someone landing on your store that asks, “How can I help you today?”. The idea here is to engage and show your visitors that you're available to answer their questions.

3. Add a Quickview option on the products on your collection and home pages: Having a Quickview option on your collection page will make it easier for your customers to view more of your products. When your customers are able to easily preview and read the product details without going to the product page, they are more likely to view more products and which in turn can increase their chances of making a purchase. The Quickview should have all the details on the product page like a pop modal that can easily be closed

collinsmbaka_0-1633364928269.png

4. Show Estimated Delivery Date and Shipping Date -  Many customers don’t want to wait until checkout to know when they’ll receive their order, and showing the Estimated Delivery Date helps users to estimate when they can expect to receive their order. Add the delivery-date estimate, or delivery-date range, within the product page, it should be close to your "buy" button. For example; “Standard Shipping — 3 business days. Get it by Oct 07”, Your customers will have more confidence to make the purchase.

I will suggest adding advanced filtering and search app to help your customers quickly search & filter what they need to lower bounce rates and convert more - A lot of merchants are using an advanced search and filtering app on their stores because it works - the easy it is for customers to find what they want, the more likely they will make a purchase. You can check out the Collection filter and search bar app by Sobooster used by 3000+ brands on Shopify to boost sales.

Hope you find something useful from this feedback going forward.

Cheers and Goodluck!

Collins Mbaka
Web Developer | Shopify Developer
Hire Me: collinsmbaka.com/contact
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1267 175 847

Hi @Vineetarora ,

This is Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert from PageFly- Advanced Page Builder. I have to say that I am amazed by how beautiful and professional your store looks and bet you must have put a lot of effort into it. I just have a few comments to give and hope it would make your store even better. 

I like how you have:

• Have a clear and CTA button on the banner
  • The images and design are very impressive

Besides these things, I have some comments and suggestions for you:

1. Homepage

1.1 Make the menu sticky

• A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want.
  • A sticky navigation bar will help customers navigate themselves from every part of the homepage to any page of your store more conveniently. 

Home1.png

1.2. Add testimonial - customer reviews

• Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.
  • Reviews are crucial when it comes to shopping online. PageFly allows you to add testimonials and product review to the page in ease ways

Home2.png

2. Collection page

2.1 Add average ratings for each product

You should include both the user rating average and number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

Collection1.png

2.2 Have “Add to cart” button for each product 

This button will make customers can easily add more products when looking at the Collection page.

Collection2.png

2.3 Make the price of each product more obvious 

The price of each product is obviously essential to users, both in terms of evaluating each product on its own and for comparing products to one another. It is therefore vital that the price is permanently visible at all times.

Collection 3.png

And that's my feedback. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide on how to personalize a Shopify store from PageFly , hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
732 65 264

Hello @Vineetarora 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make a sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customers to access menu at any time they want.

Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

Organize footer section with minimizing empty space on it.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

There are no reviews on your products. Add product review app so that customer can write a review when they purchase any product from your store.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps