would be great to hear your feedback on our store :)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Reply 1 (1)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2496 342 1665

Hi @Anonymous,

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

You can refer to this article to get more tips to personalize your e-commerce store. Or this guide to know how to optimize conversion rate for your store.

I also have some comments on your homepage after seeing it. Hope it's helpful for you.

1. Header

Your theme has a quite big header which occupies much space on the first screen when visitors see your site

Above the fold area is an important one for you to attract visitor's attention. So it would be better if you show your products as clearly as possible. 

The menu navigation is also too long. It makes 3 items jump to the second line. And there may be a bug at the left corner, you can see:

KITSCH BITCH 2021-10-03 15-58-15.png

You should check again with theme support team.

2. The collection list

When I hover the collection image, it becomes blurry. But I think you should show other images of corresponding collection. It helps the collection look more attractive because visitors can see different images of each collection. This can help increase conversion rate.

3. The products

KITSCH BITCH 2021-10-03 16-08-24.png

If your products only have different color, I think you should show as one product, and use color swatches feature to show color variant of that product. No need to create a different product as the screenshot above.

4. Show product reviews/ testimonials

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store. You can check this guide to know more about its benefits and how to make it effective.

You can consult Stellar template here about displaying testimonials:

PageFly_0-1633252547579.png

About product reviews, you can find lots of review apps on Shopify such as Judge.me, Loox, Stamped.io... They all work well with PageFly.

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.