Would it stop you to buy? Desperate! Target Google Ad and right keywords. Traffic but ZERO sales!

annemaud
22 0 0

Hi everyone,

What am I doing wrong?

I have spent weeks and weeks designing, updating, creating. And still do! Am I missing products? Am I missing something there that is critical and would stop you to buy? 

Any honest advices and opinions would be so much appreciated.

www.walinsta.com

Replies 7 (7)
CartTurbo
Pathfinder
89 4 25

How much traffic are you getting to the site and where is it coming from?

annemaud
22 0 0

I have set up an Instagram Ad but did not expect much in terms of conversation. I have set up a small SKAG Google Ad strategy, which perform super well on another website.

So I get sales from targeting audience but still zero sales. 

Is the problem I have zero reviews? Might not have enough product choices? I’m lost! Ad is running and so I’m loosing.

annemaud
22 0 0
CartTurbo
Pathfinder
89 4 25

Are you sending the traffic to a landing page or to the home page?

And how targeted are your keywords like "Pictures of Zodiac Signs" or "Pictures of Aries"?

You need to create landing pages and be very targeted with your keywords.

The truth is people rely on reviews when making purchasing decisions.  And a lot of shoppers won't even consider making a purchase if a product review isn't present.  Normally products with five or more reviews convert better than products with none.

annemaud
22 0 0

I'm targeting with :

Custom Wall Art Girl's Room

Zodiac Sign Custom Print

and so on, so very targeted.

And each of my ads are single keywords exact match, so there is almost zero chances other searches would see something not relevant.

That's really true and I really agree. I feel either I can't compete with Etsy (which has millions of prints designs) or there is no reviews so they don't trust.

Problem is, how to start? As reviews won't come on their own :((((

CartTurbo
Pathfinder
89 4 25

Reviews don't matter if it's a friend.

You've got to give people something to talk about and create some conversations.

If I see a guy on YouTube building a dresser then it has instant credibility and I no longer need a review. If you do a video decorating a room, using the product and do it in such a way that it builds credibility and creates a conversation then reviews could be overlooked. 

Or did videos on building a business ... I guess what I'm saying is that if your an influencer it won't matter anymore.

flareAI
Shopify Partner
718 62 199

Hello @annemaud,

I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
2. Add a detailed product description in product pages.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
6. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
7. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
8. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
9. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.

Your customers trust Google Search more than Ads. 53% of eCommerce traffic is Search, far greater than Paid Ads & Social Media. flareAI works every day for you, tapping into the world's largest free sales channels. flareAI helps you to get your products found on Google, the world's largest eCommerce sales channel.

Hope this was helpful,
Gina
Add flareAI Shopify App today!