Would like a honest review of my store?

GalaxyRed
Excursionist
48 0 5

I managed to complete my store its a general store I would like feedback on how it looks like, how can I make it better, are the product pages alright. Just a overall honest review?

https://insigniaexpress.com

Replies 3 (3)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear GalaxyRed,

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 25-30

insignrxpressspeed.png

• Add silo structure menu for products at Header
  • Show your collection page
  • The product page layout needs to improve. Example: use tab in the product description 

prodcutdescriptiotag.png

• Provide continue shopping option at cart drawer

continueshopping.png

• Provide option to customers to see their cart page
  • Need to do SEO
  • Add blog section and update it regularly for traffic and get more customers
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @GalaxyRed, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

- Create categories in the header menu. Create a drop-down menu under the categories. 

- Add reviews on the homepage.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Growave
Shopify Partner
1526 49 434

Hi @GalaxyRed !

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. 

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave