Would Like Feedback on Website

Solved
Taj29
Excursionist
42 3 9

Hello, I'd like feedback on my website. www.cozibode.com. If there is anything that seems out of place, like design, color, symmetry/alignment, anything let me know. Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1273 176 850

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Taj29,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store and want to give you some comments and hope it would be helpful to you:

I- Home page

- I would recommend you move the navigation bar and logo a bit higher:

RichardNguyen_3-1615256346716.png

You should make a sticky header- a fixed menu bar will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will not need to scroll back and forth anytime they need to visit a page.
-  
It is great to see you implement carousels on your homepage to display your featured/best-selling products. However, I would propose this idea to make it work in the best ways: you can consider making the carousels to autorotate but not too quickly, the autorotation should temporarily pause when hovered and permanently pause after any user interaction. 
- Besides that, you should move the collection name and CTA buttons on the hero banner above, for example, put it to the middle of the slide; make the CTA button bigger to encourage users to click on.

- The second image on the carousel is not in good quality as I can see, you should consider adjusting it.

RichardNguyen_4-1615256893203.png

- I see the overlaid text on the images are quite hard to read, so you can consider moving the text under each of the collection images, besides that, adding the CTA buttons to each collection to increase conversion rate. 

RichardNguyen_5-1615257549731.png

- Just a small suggestion, the second text is not consistent with the above

RichardNguyen_6-1615257952508.png

II- Collection page 

You should provide filters like filter by Price, Color, User rating average...By doing so, users will be able to assess the products based on their priority criteria easier.

- I would recommend you add secondary images on hover to add extra visual information and help users easily evaluate products.

You should include both the user rating average and number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

You should use swatches to indicate color variations: Color is considered an important factor to users’ purchasing decisions. If people are not aware of color variations of products right from the list items, they will overlook such potential products even if they have product variations. More seriously, they might abandon the site and look elsewhere if they did not see their favorite colors available. 

III- Product page

- I noticed that you added 3-5 images for some of your products, which are great since it helps users have a full understanding about the products; however, I would suggest you do it the same for all the products. You can consider adding "Human model" or "Lifestyle" images to enable users to get the truest sense of the products and easily see how the products can be used. You can refer to Precor's website for more details: https://precorathome.com/collections/strength/products/olympic-squat-rack

RichardNguyen_8-1615259546130.png

When people purchase online, one of the things they would consider is whether the site provides return policy or not. Therefore, I would suggest you display or link to the Return policy on the main product page content.

Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION

Best of luck! 

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1273 176 850

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Taj29,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store and want to give you some comments and hope it would be helpful to you:

I- Home page

- I would recommend you move the navigation bar and logo a bit higher:

RichardNguyen_3-1615256346716.png

You should make a sticky header- a fixed menu bar will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will not need to scroll back and forth anytime they need to visit a page.
-  
It is great to see you implement carousels on your homepage to display your featured/best-selling products. However, I would propose this idea to make it work in the best ways: you can consider making the carousels to autorotate but not too quickly, the autorotation should temporarily pause when hovered and permanently pause after any user interaction. 
- Besides that, you should move the collection name and CTA buttons on the hero banner above, for example, put it to the middle of the slide; make the CTA button bigger to encourage users to click on.

- The second image on the carousel is not in good quality as I can see, you should consider adjusting it.

RichardNguyen_4-1615256893203.png

- I see the overlaid text on the images are quite hard to read, so you can consider moving the text under each of the collection images, besides that, adding the CTA buttons to each collection to increase conversion rate. 

RichardNguyen_5-1615257549731.png

- Just a small suggestion, the second text is not consistent with the above

RichardNguyen_6-1615257952508.png

II- Collection page 

You should provide filters like filter by Price, Color, User rating average...By doing so, users will be able to assess the products based on their priority criteria easier.

- I would recommend you add secondary images on hover to add extra visual information and help users easily evaluate products.

You should include both the user rating average and number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

You should use swatches to indicate color variations: Color is considered an important factor to users’ purchasing decisions. If people are not aware of color variations of products right from the list items, they will overlook such potential products even if they have product variations. More seriously, they might abandon the site and look elsewhere if they did not see their favorite colors available. 

III- Product page

- I noticed that you added 3-5 images for some of your products, which are great since it helps users have a full understanding about the products; however, I would suggest you do it the same for all the products. You can consider adding "Human model" or "Lifestyle" images to enable users to get the truest sense of the products and easily see how the products can be used. You can refer to Precor's website for more details: https://precorathome.com/collections/strength/products/olympic-squat-rack

RichardNguyen_8-1615259546130.png

When people purchase online, one of the things they would consider is whether the site provides return policy or not. Therefore, I would suggest you display or link to the Return policy on the main product page content.

Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION

Best of luck! 

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Taj29Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you:

- As you have displayed the 'Home and Kitchen' section on the homepage you should add a section of 'Health and Fitness' and 'Pets' also.

Screenshot - 2021-03-09T121924.653.png

- Simply display the product descriptions in bullet points instead of writing keywords 1, Keywords 2.

Screenshot - 2021-03-09T122846.399.png

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Add a review carousel and testimonials on the homepage.

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.

- Add web push notifications to retarget customers even when they are not in your store without getting email addresses.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Taj29
Excursionist
42 3 9

Thank you for taking the time to review my site. It is greatly appreciated and I will implement all your thoughts and ideas. 

Taj29
Excursionist
42 3 9

Thank you for reviewing my site. The product discriptions are from the dropshipper so I plan on reformatting them. I will use your ideas for my site. I appreciate your time. 

johnmillar222
2 0 0

Your Website looking good but i recently check a website and i really like design colors specially homepage.