Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
3829 757 797

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @basmos1, I would like to give some feedbacks on your website: 

1. The front page: 

I like your font, your colour, the logo and menu bar... All of which well presents your brand personality. The picture of kid playing with the selling toys makes the entite page so lively. However, it is suggested that you should use the carousel form to display the most noticeable discount programs or products. The carousel should include high quality pictures. Actually, it plays an important role in impressing your users. I believe that nice images will attract users more and enhance your brand value. In addition, the carousel is the great place for you to show your best products, which would lead to the increase in conversion rate.

You should have a fixed menu bar that will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more. 

fb 10.png

2. The selling page: 

Also, I was impressed when clicking on the product. The CTA is really impressive. 

fb 11.png

It will be nicer to place ratings and reviews under the products. Actually, the consumers buy products online so they can't try them on or observe, touch them directly so reviews play an important role in customers' purchase decisions

3. Blog is a good solution to improve SEO performance of your website, which helps users search for your products easily. Moreover, you can tell stories relating to your postcard, that would make your products more attractive and valuable.

Please mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Have not had your Shopify store yet? Start the 14-day free trial HERE
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)
Ifeomasales
1 0 0

I would like to see your store link

collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
222 26 95

Hi @basmos1 

Thank you for sharing!

I browsed through your store and the user experience is top-notch - you've checked most the standard requirements of a high converting store. You got a nice selection of products and niche, with the right marketing effort, you will be rocking your sales. Do check some of these articles, I have found useful from the Shopify blog on marketing - Making your first sales in 30 days and How to build and launch a profitable business

I will suggest making your header sticky - the header is the primary navigation, so it is important that your customers can access it from any section of your store.  when your customers scroll down they can still use the header and navigate through your store.

For your collection pages, I will suggest adding advanced filtering and search app to help your customers quickly search & filter what they need to lower bounce rate and convert more - A lot of merchants are saying that using a filtering system on the collection pages increases their conversion rate. That's why almost all top brands use a filtering and search system in their stores. You can check out the Collection filter and search bar app by Sobooster used by 3000+ brands on Shopify to boost sales.

Best of luck and cheers!

Collins Mbaka
Web Developer | Shopify Developer
Hire Me: collinsmbaka.com/contact
basmos1
Tourist
3 0 0
basmos1
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you so much for taking the time to check my website, I will definitely take your feedback into considerations. 

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
3829 757 797

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @basmos1, I would like to give some feedbacks on your website: 

1. The front page: 

I like your font, your colour, the logo and menu bar... All of which well presents your brand personality. The picture of kid playing with the selling toys makes the entite page so lively. However, it is suggested that you should use the carousel form to display the most noticeable discount programs or products. The carousel should include high quality pictures. Actually, it plays an important role in impressing your users. I believe that nice images will attract users more and enhance your brand value. In addition, the carousel is the great place for you to show your best products, which would lead to the increase in conversion rate.

You should have a fixed menu bar that will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more. 

fb 10.png

2. The selling page: 

Also, I was impressed when clicking on the product. The CTA is really impressive. 

fb 11.png

It will be nicer to place ratings and reviews under the products. Actually, the consumers buy products online so they can't try them on or observe, touch them directly so reviews play an important role in customers' purchase decisions

3. Blog is a good solution to improve SEO performance of your website, which helps users search for your products easily. Moreover, you can tell stories relating to your postcard, that would make your products more attractive and valuable.

Please mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Have not had your Shopify store yet? Start the 14-day free trial HERE
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @basmos1This is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions:

Some good points of your store:

• organized
  • good layout
  • great items

- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar so customers can take an action on it. 

AiTrillion_0-1631085971930.png

You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.