Would love a store feedback

Ludus
Tourist
5 0 3

Hi,

i would love some honest feedback on my store https://www.ludus.is/

You have the option to explore the store in English as well.

A dropshipping store with 3 new brands in a local market.

I have been running the store with a black background and white text, but just changed it to vice versa.

Would love some honest feedback if you spot any potential issues, especially with CRO in mind.

Replies 3 (3)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
1959 272 1453

Hi @Ludus 

Congratulations on your store. It looks AMAZING! We all have to agree you have made a great decision by moving from black&white into a new fresh-looking theme. 

We are the team behind PageFly -  Advanced Page Builder with 6 years of experience providing conversion rate optimization solutions to more than 120.000 Shopify stores. 

In general, we love how your store has a clean design with a smart choice of high-quality images, advanced features such as favicon, color swatches, reviews, etc. Hereby, we would love to give you some more recommendations to improve the customer experience and therefore, optimize CR. 

HOMEPAGE

1. Make the menu sticky

Why? Because a sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. You don't want your customers to get lost and then get out of your page right away  

PageFly_0-1636044834138.png

2. Make the first banner above the fold 

When we say "above the fold", we try to advise you to show the hero image to the fullest without customers taking more steps - scrolling. And that also mean you might want to consider reduce the size of page header. It looks great, however not optimal for the whole page. 

The first 5sec is very important and I believe you don't want to waste this chance to impress visitors and encourage them to take actions through the CTA button. 

PageFly_1-1636044962584.png

3. Be more specific about the reviews 

These days, hardly any store goes live without a review. Therefore, showing reviews is not enough to convince prospects. What you have to do first is to prove to your customers that these reviews are authentic and unique. 

In the Apparel industry, there is no better way to do this than a real feedback with photos, in which buyers indeed wear your design. You might want to consider launching a loyalty or reward program to start collecting this kind of reviews from customers. At the same time, connecting with them via social media for more communications. 

PageFly_2-1636045102805.png

4. Have direct links for the Return and Shipping policies

Final and also most ignored issue. Many customers automatically go to the homepage’s footer to find information like “Return Policy” and “Shipping Information”. This can be a important factor that affect the purchase decision

PageFly_3-1636045501220.png

COLLECTION PAGE 

For example, let's take a closer look into this one

PageFly_4-1636045702098.png

Add average ratings for each product

​​You should include both the user rating average and number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

---

That's everything for today. 

To customize your page easily, you can try PageFly page builder where you do not need to use custom code to create a stunning page.  

For guidance in running a business online, you can take a look at our Academy to get instruction from our top e-commerce experts in increasing store’s conversion rates

BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page.

We wish you the best luck and hope your store gains more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
157 8 49

Hello @Ludus ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Banners are often their main purpose is to draw attention to a specific product, Without a clear CTA, the user may not know the next steps to take to purchase a product or sign up for a newsletter and is likely to leave the site without accomplishing their task.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
hori_tran
Shopify Partner
171 19 64

Hi, I visited your website. your products are very nice. I like them. But I saw something, this may be helpful

- Show the ''Call to action'' button on the top slide

hori_tran_0-1636344302243.png

- add realistic product images - make videos to attract customers and increase time on site

- pop up chat and discount pop up - Footer: add your social media

- Add reviews for each product (some Shopify review apps can help)

- And don't forget to add JSON LD to your site to display your reviews on Google search by SEO app. (This SEO app I use 1 year: https://bit.ly/2YsfRzq)

- SEO: your mobile version is not good. Heading tags, Meta tags, keywords are not optimized. To handle this I usually use the above SEO app. - Add Google Analytics to track customers visiting your site

- One thing I noticed while on your website, was that you have Powered by Shopify in your footer.

hori_tran_1-1636344389299.png

here is how you can remove that:

Step 1. Navigate to your Online Store > Themes section of your admin.

Step 2. In the Action drop-down menu next to your current theme, select Edit Languages.

Step 3. In the Search Translations bar next to Filter please type in "power".

Step 4. Under Powered by Shopify, in the text bar, just put in a single space. This will erase the Powered by Shopify. In the top right corner, select Save.

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Thank you and have a nice work!!!