Hi Shopify fam!
I put together this online marketplace for people to shop for gifts and schedule their delivery date online. Would love to get your honest feedback and suggestions on how I can make it better!
Hope the following suggestions will help you
Hey @ThatBoxLady, I hope you are doing fine!
Congratulations on your store!
Your store looks absolutely fantastic no doubt there, the home page and layout colors everything is great. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description is a little organized and descriptive it will surely help customers to understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example.
In addition, I checked your website's On-Page SEO score and it wasn't looking good. I'd strongly suggest you work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions and increased sales.
I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion.
I hope this helps you achieve your goals.
Good luck with the store.
Have a nice day!
Hello @ThatBoxLady, Congratulations on your new store. Here are some inputs from my side:
- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.
- Honestly, the look of the store looks quite dull because of the colors. Make it look brighter.
- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product.
- Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the losing customer to your store.
- Increase the visibility of the search box.
- Welcome customers with welcome & discount popup.
- You can give product recommendations by personalizing the shopping experience of the customers. Add bestsellers, recently viewed, trending products.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want them to miss. You can add a sales motivator & countdown timer too.
- Give rewards to your customers. This encourages repeat purchases.
Hope this helps!
If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.
We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.
Your store and especially the products look very good and unique. You have a good idea here and you brought together so much cool vendors. Here are some things that we have noticed and that haven't been mentioned yet:
Good luck with your business and don't forget to get the maximum of the upcoming BFCM weekend!
Hi @ThatBoxLady !
Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
Have seen your site and have some suggestions for you. At first, your store is great.
However, I think it can improve at some points:
- On the banner section, I think you can consider having more than one banner. For example, you can try a banner that shows one specific product.
- Add Quickview buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster.
- Add the CTA button here.
- It seems you're building your Instagram account and hopes you will add more content ASAP. After you've done that, you can have an Instagram gallery for your site.
Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery, it will help you create one with ease.
- On your product pages, you need to add:
+ The Buy Now button
+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar
+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods
- I think you should try a promotion event in the future.
- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, check this app Drag and Drop PDF invoice. It will help you create a unique template, and it's totally free.
Hope this helps!
Hi @ThatBoxLady welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions.
2. Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.
3. Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read here.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
5. Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!
Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.
I hope this helps!