Would love feedback for my jewelry shop RAUQ.CA

Jenny2021
Tourist
6 0 3

Hi Community!

I'm getting ready to launch my site soon. RAUQ.CA

I would love feedback on

- The organization of the home page

- Ideas for the slideshow (currently it's telling about my brand, but I wonder if it could be more detailed)

- Other helpful retail apps I can include on my product page (pairing products, reviews, etc...)

- Any information missing that would be relevant to the consumer?

Thanks so much!  

waytoapps
Navigator
349 29 145

Hi

Hope you are doing good. You store looks nice and here are few tips which you can work on it.

-Add a nice Logo which gives Identity and separates from the Competition. 

-Make a Sticky Header for easy navigation on the Header section(search field and Cart).

-Add Shop Now CTA on the Hero Banner to direct the customer towards Offered/ Recommended Collections.

-Add related/ Recommended products in purchase page to increase cross sales.

-There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customers to read your terms and policies.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 241 733

Hello @Jenny2021, I hope you are doing well! I have reviewed your store, here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image (with a call to action button)- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Blogs section- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Hi @Jenny2021 ,

I’m Richard, CRO Expert at PageFly. I would like to have some comments on your store:

The header: you can consider enabling the sticky header. It will make the elements like the main menu or the search follow the visitors’ view. They can be useful to navigate through your store. You should also show the full search bar with an input field (instead of an icon) to make it more visible. 

RichardNguyen_0-1612664016147.png

Homepage

The banner: you have a banner with an image, but doesn’t show any Headings or CTAs. Please add some CTAs on the banner, headings to guide visitors to the prepared landing pages after they receive the messages. You can add more slides to show more information.

Hover effect: the hover effect that shows the second product images can provide more product’s information.

RichardNguyen_1-1612664016184.png

Testimonials section: this section is really important to your brand’s reputation.Your customers’ opinion can be the most essential information on your Homepage since others customers may want to read them to check your store’s trustworthiness.

Product page

Review section: you can prove the quality and the origin of your product using this section, and even ask for customers' review pictures. The review from customers can be a high reputation information source.

RichardNguyen_2-1612664016092.png

More information and elements: you can add more sections like Shipping, Refund, Return or Warranty policies on your product page. Most customers will check information about your service too. Being able to access those sections on the product page will prevent customers from going to other pages to find those sections.

That is some of my feedback; hope they could be useful for your store. Please hit Like or Solution if you agree. Cheer!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.