Would love some feedback before running ads

AmitG
Excursionist
15 1 1

Hi! I'm running ads soon and I would love to get feedback on my store to improve it before we launch.

My store is in Hebrew.

Here is the link - govertjewelry.com

Thank you so much to those who help!

Replies 6 (6)
Growave
Shopify Partner
1538 50 434

Hi @AmitG !

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @AmitG, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

- Add trending, new, recently viewed section in the store or you can simply install AiTrillion and enable product recommendations. 

- Add reviews on the homepage. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
AmitG
Excursionist
15 1 1

Hi @Growave. Thank you so much!

You helped me a lot!

AmitG
Excursionist
15 1 1

Hi @AiTrillion. Thank you so much!

You helped me so much here!

Ali-92
Trailblazer
131 9 44

Hi @AmitG 

Here is my recommendation.

1. Add a distinctive statement to your store's header that captures your customer value. The header is the most important place to create a good first impression.

2. Add a live chat widget on your store so that you can greet your new visitors and answer their queries directly too.

3. Integrate an abandoned cart recovery email system so that you can track your abandoned carts and retarget those lost customers through email campaigns, push notifications, and cart reminders. I would suggest you add an Abandoned Cart Recovery email by Care Cart to implement this feature.

4. To build a buyer's confidence, show live traffic on your products.

5. Show recent sales notifications to the visitors as well as run stock countdown to create urgency among the potential buyers. I would recommend Sales Pop-up Conversion pro by Care Cart to implement this feature.

6. Integrate an exit intent pop up to protect your store exits and bounce rate. 

I believe that before launching, you have to be strong from the marketing perspective and well prepared on how to target your potential customers. Hope the answer plays a part in good help.

Shopify Marketing Solutions: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
AmitG
Excursionist
15 1 1

Hi @Ali-92. Thank you so much for the great value!

You helped me a lot!