We would love some feedback on my store: https://thepocket.co/
We'd love any feedback on the look and feel of the store as well as any comments on usability. If anyone is aware of a good plug in to re-direct sales that would also be very helpful!
Jo and Liam
Your idea of the web layout is good, so here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase conversion rate:
1, Increase the size of the first section
For new visitors, it’s better to create a strong impression - a big hero banner can help you on this.
You can make the image full-width and/or make the section cover the whole above the fold area
2, The space between each section is different - this might be minor, but it can affect your store’s professional vibe
3, Use bespoke images
It’s important to let customers know unconsciously what your store is selling. Use images that focus on the clothes, rather than focusing on the models.
4, You may want to double check or add image to this section
5, No need to add Product description for Product list on Homepage. This will help minimize the information consumed on the page, thus increase user experience.
Overall, your store looks pretty amazing and professional - I hope my suggestions can make it look even better.
If you need more references for page layout, you can check our demo template for fashion here
For guidance in running a business online, you can take a look at our Academy which collects instruction from our top experts in e-commerce. If you need help to build your store easily without the need of using custom code, you can try using our PageFly page builder.
Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!
If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.
PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.
Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online.
There's a few things that stand out to me.
1) Your ".co" domain name may cause you problems with Google rankings. Top Level Domains (TLD's) matter. You'll do well to try to contact the owner of the ".com" and buy it from them. It doesn't look like it's being used productively, so they may sell for cheap. Social media marketing will be critical otherwise.
2) There's a LOT of white space between sections. Visitors are mostly mobile now, and the white space consumes about 1/3 to 1/2 of the screen on my iPhone Xs Max. This makes it look like there's little content.
3) Products don't show up on the home page until the last 1/4 of the page. These should be above the fold (top of the page without scrolling), or at least as close to the top as you can make it.
4) I'm a fan of uniformity with image sizes, so IMO these should be optimized to be the same dimensions.
Hey @ThePocket - here is my feedback.
There is an alignment issue on the home page - see the next screenshot. Also, doesn't look like the images have equal dimensions?
When I make a selection on the filter form the search results are flickering - it would be good to experience a smooth transition.
I wish you all the best in your store.
- Add thumbnail images in this section of the homepage:
- You should display the collection on the homepage. You need to work on the layout of the product page. You can refer this product page:
- On the collection page, products appearing are too small in a grid view. Fix this.
- Add ons in your store that you should do to bring sales and maximize engagement in your store:
Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon codes to complete the purchase.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you don’t need to install multiple apps. You can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Hope you are well. You have done a pretty good job. I must say your aesthetic eye is very keen. Here are some areas where you could consider working on. Which will help to your store.
Add Testimonials at bottom of home page to showcase your store’s happy customers ,which will give positive impression about the store .
Product review :In product page below product add product review ,which help customer to pick best product easily.
Store credits: Store Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits. You can give store credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.
In below page in grid view products are not visible clearly .Better to increase the product image size.
I would wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store. I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.
Thanks so much for all your great feedback!
Totally agree on the product descriptions showing when you hover on the home page - do you know the best way to remove this?
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022