Would love some feedback on my new store The Pocket!

ThePocket
Tourist
7 0 0

Hi everyone,

We would love some feedback on my store: https://thepocket.co/

We'd love any feedback on the look and feel of the store as well as any comments on usability. If anyone is aware of a good plug in to re-direct sales that would also be very helpful! 

Many thanks,

Jo and Liam

Replies 6 (6)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2498 343 1666

Hi @Helping-Hand,

Your idea of the web layout is good, so here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase conversion rate:

1, Increase the size of the first section

For new visitors, it’s better to create a strong impression - a big hero banner can help you on this.

You can make the image full-width and/or make the section cover the whole above the fold area 

PageFly_0-1623031987084.png

2, The space between each section is different - this might be minor, but it can affect your store’s professional vibe

PageFly_1-1623031987446.png

3, Use bespoke images 

It’s important to let customers know unconsciously what your store is selling. Use images that focus on the clothes, rather than focusing on the models.

PageFly_2-1623031987063.png

4, You may want to double check or add image to this section

PageFly_3-1623031987072.png

5, No need to add Product description for Product list on Homepage. This will help minimize the information consumed on the page, thus increase user experience.

PageFly_4-1623031987132.png

Overall, your store looks pretty amazing and professional - I hope my suggestions can make it look even better.

If you need more references for page layout, you can check our demo template for fashion here

PageFly_5-1623031987096.png

For guidance in running a business online, you can take a look at our Academy which collects instruction from our top experts in e-commerce. If you need help to build your store easily without the need of using custom code, you can try using our PageFly page builder.

Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store

PolkadotPolish
Tourist
7 0 2

There's a few things that stand out to me.

1) Your ".co" domain name may cause you problems with Google rankings. Top Level Domains (TLD's) matter. You'll do well to try to contact the owner of the ".com" and buy it from them. It doesn't look like it's being used productively, so they may sell for cheap. Social media marketing will be critical otherwise.

2) There's a LOT of white space between sections. Visitors are mostly mobile now, and the white space consumes about 1/3 to 1/2 of the screen on my iPhone Xs Max. This makes it look like there's little content.

3) Products don't show up on the home page until the last 1/4 of the page. These should be above the fold (top of the page without scrolling), or at least as close to the top as you can make it.

4) I'm a fan of uniformity with image sizes, so IMO these should be optimized to be the same dimensions.

CoderAbsolute
3 0 0

Hey @ThePocket - here is my feedback.

Brands Page

• I was expecting the images to load but they didn't.
  • The tags buttons are not aligned.
  • Tag buttons are moving when I hover my mouse

Alignment issue

There is an alignment issue on the home page - see the next screenshot. Also, doesn't look like the images have equal dimensions?

CoderAbsolute_0-1623048525762.png

Collections

When I make a selection on the filter form the search results are flickering - it would be good to experience a smooth transition.

I wish you all the best in your store.

If my answer is helpful to you, please like/accept so I know.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @ThePocketThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Congratulations on your new store, here's a feedback:

- Add thumbnail images in this section of the homepage:

AiTrillion_0-1623046231045.png

- You should display the collection on the homepage. You need to work on the layout of the product page. You can refer this product page:

AiTrillion_2-1623048786718.png

- On the collection page, products appearing are too small in a grid view. Fix this. 

AiTrillion_1-1623047863635.png

- Add ons in your store that you should do to bring sales and maximize engagement in your store:

• Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
  • Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
  • Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.
  • Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon codes to complete the purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you don’t need to install multiple apps. You can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @ThePocket 

Hope you are well. You have done a pretty good job. I must say your aesthetic eye is very keen. Here are some areas where you could consider working on. Which will help to your store.
Add Testimonials at bottom of home page to showcase your store’s happy customers ,which will give positive impression about the store .
Product review :In product page below product add product review ,which help customer to pick best product easily.
Store credits: Store Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits. You can give store credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.
In below page in grid view products are not visible clearly .Better to increase the product image size.

....png

I would  wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store.  I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
ThePocket
Tourist
7 0 0

Thanks so much for all your great feedback!

Totally agree on the product descriptions showing when you hover on the home page - do you know the best way to remove this?