Would love some feedback, please www.EnchantedMemoriesBranson.com

ItsPersonalized
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi all,

Would love some ideas, please. We are a 16 year old business with a website for 15 years. In Feb-March of last year (2020) we switched from our then webmasters to Shopify to have more control of our content, and make it easier for us to make changes, etc. For the first little while, we had more sales, than we do now... a year later. And, for the first time ever, our website was down for the year (2020). Not down a little bit.. down 35% in a year that there was more online shopping than any other year in history. We have never needed to do any paid marketing as our website has always generated a nice income (we have a brick and mortar storefront, also) and until making the switch, was never really concerned about doing anything much different. 

It's almost like the more that we do, the worse it gets! What the heck is happening with that? I have watched 1,000 YouTube videos, and usually coming away more confused than before I started my "study", and end up not doing what I sent out to do. We would love any ideas you may have! We have recently setup a facebook/instagram shop, and a a Pinterest shop. We have also sent our catalog to Google and after more than a week, it still shows our items are pending. At any rate, we would LOVE to hear from you! 

Our website is: www.EnchantedMemoriesBranson.com - Thank you kindly! 

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3990 237 722

Hello @ItsPersonalized, I hope you are doing well! Here are few tips to bring sales to your Shopify store:

• Design aesthetically appealing & professional store.
  • Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
  • Run paid ads targeting the right audience.
  • Work on SEO, enable social media conversions.
  • Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers in real-time.
  • Retarget customers with the help of push notifications in real-time.
  • Incentivize customers. Give them rewards and discounts.
  • Use customer engagement channels to reach your customers on the basis of the actions taken by them in your store. Retarget them on the basis of customer behavior. For customer engagement tools you can try the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion

For conversion, you need to engage your visitors coming to your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce the Customer Churn Rate i.e a percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.