Would love some feedback please!

Solved
GraceandRose
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi all,

I would love some feedback on my store: https://www.graceandroseoutdoorplay.com.au/

I'm keen to see what you think about the usability, the general look and also anything else you think I could do to increase sales. 

Thank you for your time!

Jess

Accepted Solutions (3)

Accepted Solutions
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
734 65 265

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @GraceandRose 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a nice Favicon which helps customers to find you when they have multiple tabs in their browser.

Add Shop Now(CTA) on the Hero Banner.

Make a Sticky Header for easy Navigation.

Add few products on the Homepage with ATC(add to cart) Buttons.

There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review app, so that customer can review on your products.

Add Testimonials or Reviews on the Homepage, which helps in building trust with other visitors.

You can also promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps

View solution in original post

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @GraceandRoseThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here is the feedback:

- Highlight the name of the collections displayed on the homepage with another color. The current one will not capture the reader's attention. Well, if you want to make people perform an action in your store then the color theory works.

AiTrillion_0-1622887537280.png

- Add a section of trending, new products on the homepage. 

- Add a favicon.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage.

- Add a call to action button to the banner image. In the header menu, add the name of the categories as a menu to make your store easy to navigate.

AiTrillion_1-1622887736983.png

Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

PageFly
Shopify Partner
2501 343 1669

Hi @GraceandRose,

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

After looking at your website, I have some feedback for you and hope that they can help you increase sales.

1. Home

1.1. Some good points

• High-quality images
  • Fonts and colors match your products
  • There's refund policy in the footer
  • Some core products and brand features have been highlighted

1.2. Some recommendations

1.2.1. The navigation bar should be sticky

Sticky navigation bar will allow visitors to move around the site quicker. Moreover, some studies also found that a sticky navigation bar can boost the conversion rate.

1.2.2. Add a call-to-action button on the hero banner

A call-to-action button can increase the conversion rate because it provides immediate access to content. You can add a button which contains 2-3 words starting with a verb for the most effectiveness. So, I recommend you add a CTA button first on the hero banner as it will be one of the most visible places that all users will be more likely to click on.

Screenshot 2021-06-05 at 20.14.20.png

1.2.3. Add shipping information to the footer

Besides return policy, shipping information is also important to many users as they want to know the shipping options available for them before making a purchase.

1.2.4. The hero banner should contain what you are selling

You have a beautiful hero banner, however, it still could now describe what is your products to customers. Meanwhile, it’s recommended that a homepage should tell visitors what it sells within 5 seconds. Therefore, I think the banner should reflect the products you are selling.

1.2.5. Add some featured products to homepage

Adding some featured products will provide an overview of the product catalog. Moreover, doing it can also allow users to immediately navigate to products that they’re interested in.

2. Collection page

2.1. Some good points

• All collection pages have a description
  • All list items have a thumbnail

2.2. Some recommendations

2.2.1. Use “Load more” instead of pagination

When using pagination, products are separated into different pages. With “Load more”, users won’t need to click back or find the page that contains the product that they want to see. Moreover, some studies also proved that “Load more” is the loading scheme that works best across desktop and mobile devices.

2.2.2. Zoom in or display the secondary thumbnail on hover.

Since the customers of your products have high demand for visual product information, I recommend you allow the visitors to zoom in or see other product images on hover. It will enable them to better assess the products right from the product list by simply looking over their thumbnails.

2.2.3. Include some more essential information in the listing items

Without sufficient and relevant list item information users are likely to discard perfectly suitable products, therefore besides thumbnail and product title, you should make sure each listing item includes at least price, user ratings and product variations.

2.2.4. Allow filtering the product list

Users need to be able to quickly tailor the product list to include only the most suitable items. Therefore, I recommend you provide filters for price, ratings, color, etc.

3. Product page

3.1. Some good points

• Use titles to sub-divide long product descriptions
  • Buttons’ styling is unique and prominent
  • Highlight key product features in the product headline

3.2. Some recommendations

3.2.1. Have at least 3–5 product images for all products

As visitors heavily rely on a variety of product images to inspect and evaluate a product to see if it matches what they are looking for, I recommend you provide no fewer than 3-5 images in different angles for all products to make sure the visitors are provided with sufficient visual information.

3.2.2. Display customers’ reviews and allow visitors to submit reviews directly on the product page

Many visitors heavily rely on user-generated reviews and without them, they will not be confident enough to make a decision of making a purchase and go off-site to look for more information. You can consider using a Shopify reviews app by checking this blog.

3.2.3. Style the product price to be more visible

The product price is one of the most important criteria for users when they’re evaluating a product. Therefore, I recommend you make it more stand out. To do that, you can use a large font size (could be similar in size to the product headline), bold text or use eye-catching color.

If you find my recommendations helpful, please like and mark it as a solution. I also suggest you take a look at our PageFly which can help you build a high-converting page.

Best of luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store

Replies 6 (6)
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
734 65 265

Hello @GraceandRose 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a nice Favicon which helps customers to find you when they have multiple tabs in their browser.

Add Shop Now(CTA) on the Hero Banner.

Make a Sticky Header for easy Navigation.

Add few products on the Homepage with ATC(add to cart) Buttons.

There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review app, so that customer can review on your products.

Add Testimonials or Reviews on the Homepage, which helps in building trust with other visitors.

You can also promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @GraceandRoseThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here is the feedback:

- Highlight the name of the collections displayed on the homepage with another color. The current one will not capture the reader's attention. Well, if you want to make people perform an action in your store then the color theory works.

AiTrillion_0-1622887537280.png

- Add a section of trending, new products on the homepage. 

- Add a favicon.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage.

- Add a call to action button to the banner image. In the header menu, add the name of the categories as a menu to make your store easy to navigate.

AiTrillion_1-1622887736983.png

Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2501 343 1669

Hi @GraceandRose,

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

After looking at your website, I have some feedback for you and hope that they can help you increase sales.

1. Home

1.1. Some good points

• High-quality images
  • Fonts and colors match your products
  • There's refund policy in the footer
  • Some core products and brand features have been highlighted

1.2. Some recommendations

1.2.1. The navigation bar should be sticky

Sticky navigation bar will allow visitors to move around the site quicker. Moreover, some studies also found that a sticky navigation bar can boost the conversion rate.

1.2.2. Add a call-to-action button on the hero banner

A call-to-action button can increase the conversion rate because it provides immediate access to content. You can add a button which contains 2-3 words starting with a verb for the most effectiveness. So, I recommend you add a CTA button first on the hero banner as it will be one of the most visible places that all users will be more likely to click on.

Screenshot 2021-06-05 at 20.14.20.png

1.2.3. Add shipping information to the footer

Besides return policy, shipping information is also important to many users as they want to know the shipping options available for them before making a purchase.

1.2.4. The hero banner should contain what you are selling

You have a beautiful hero banner, however, it still could now describe what is your products to customers. Meanwhile, it’s recommended that a homepage should tell visitors what it sells within 5 seconds. Therefore, I think the banner should reflect the products you are selling.

1.2.5. Add some featured products to homepage

Adding some featured products will provide an overview of the product catalog. Moreover, doing it can also allow users to immediately navigate to products that they’re interested in.

2. Collection page

2.1. Some good points

• All collection pages have a description
  • All list items have a thumbnail

2.2. Some recommendations

2.2.1. Use “Load more” instead of pagination

When using pagination, products are separated into different pages. With “Load more”, users won’t need to click back or find the page that contains the product that they want to see. Moreover, some studies also proved that “Load more” is the loading scheme that works best across desktop and mobile devices.

2.2.2. Zoom in or display the secondary thumbnail on hover.

Since the customers of your products have high demand for visual product information, I recommend you allow the visitors to zoom in or see other product images on hover. It will enable them to better assess the products right from the product list by simply looking over their thumbnails.

2.2.3. Include some more essential information in the listing items

Without sufficient and relevant list item information users are likely to discard perfectly suitable products, therefore besides thumbnail and product title, you should make sure each listing item includes at least price, user ratings and product variations.

2.2.4. Allow filtering the product list

Users need to be able to quickly tailor the product list to include only the most suitable items. Therefore, I recommend you provide filters for price, ratings, color, etc.

3. Product page

3.1. Some good points

• Use titles to sub-divide long product descriptions
  • Buttons’ styling is unique and prominent
  • Highlight key product features in the product headline

3.2. Some recommendations

3.2.1. Have at least 3–5 product images for all products

As visitors heavily rely on a variety of product images to inspect and evaluate a product to see if it matches what they are looking for, I recommend you provide no fewer than 3-5 images in different angles for all products to make sure the visitors are provided with sufficient visual information.

3.2.2. Display customers’ reviews and allow visitors to submit reviews directly on the product page

Many visitors heavily rely on user-generated reviews and without them, they will not be confident enough to make a decision of making a purchase and go off-site to look for more information. You can consider using a Shopify reviews app by checking this blog.

3.2.3. Style the product price to be more visible

The product price is one of the most important criteria for users when they’re evaluating a product. Therefore, I recommend you make it more stand out. To do that, you can use a large font size (could be similar in size to the product headline), bold text or use eye-catching color.

If you find my recommendations helpful, please like and mark it as a solution. I also suggest you take a look at our PageFly which can help you build a high-converting page.

Best of luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store

GraceandRose
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you!

GraceandRose
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you for your time in reviewing my website!

GraceandRose
Tourist
4 0 0

Thanks for your feedback!