FROM CACHE - en_header

Would love some feedback!

airixarmor
1 0 0

Https://Airixarmor.com 

I have great products from great companies at great prices, but I could really use some help refining my site!

Please halp!

Replies 2 (2)
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1639 254 941

Try to add the "Add to cart" button every where the product placed! That will help you to increase  sales

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1639 254 941

I’m Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. With over 5 years’ experience in providing solutions for over 100.000 stores to help merchants increase their conversion rates, I’d like to provide you with some feedback with the hope they would be helpful to you

1. Try to have a bespoke and imaginary banner. A large and full screen banner should help. And you can also add overlay texts that your customers can feel more users-friendly and think that the brand is trying to communicate with them

Screen Shot 2021-10-03 at 22.12.50.png

2. Try to put the add to cart button anywhere the product placed.  

Screen Shot 2021-10-03 at 22.14.18.png

3. I'm not sure about this but I think your product is spec-driven. Therefore, your collection page should build as list view, with large product thumbnail that show product specification.

4. Try some third-party apps such as Reviews & Ratings, Upsell & Cross sell. I guess some of your products can go along as a mix that customers will need. Upsell apps might be helpful. With Reviews & Ratings apps, you can refer to this article. With Upsell apps, try Frequently Bought Together, we are working with them.

And that's my feedback. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide on how to personalize a Shopify store from PageFly, hope it helps!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.