This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants.
1. Header + Hero section
- The logo is a little big too big, which makes the header look thick and leave too much extra space on the right. I'd suggest you to center-align the header and navigation
- The header looks great, but I'd think I can be better by making the slide navigation and CTA buttons bigger. Enlarging the choosing area for the button is better for the customer experience.
2. Homepage layout
- You should include featured collection section, reviews section, social proof section
- Try to showcase as many kinds of products you are selling because if visitors go to your site and expect they cant get what they want from your store (even when you have it), they will leave
3. Featured Product
- You should include some more pictures here to help visitors get to know your product better
4. About Us Section
- You should include a heading ("About Us", "Who We Are"). Make it bigger
- The paragraph should only be about 3-4 lines. If they look "long" people cannot read through it.
5. Product List Page
- Include CTA button, review, secondary hover image
- The price should be displayed more outstanding
Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!
Hope the following suggestions will help you
I've taken a look through your store and I have a few suggestions.
First, your logo should have a transparent background. I feel like that top area where you have your logo is taking up a lot of unnecessary space so I'd also recommend either downsizing your logo or having your icon to the left and your text to the right.
Next, that main banner area is prime real estate for selling. We recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:
As for your products, the problem with shaker bottles, yoga mats, balls and etc. is that these types of items can be already be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. So when a person is searching for a yoga mat or a shaker bottle in Google, these big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. A person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. What we recommend is selling winning products.
A good product choice should have these qualities:
We regularly show winning products on our YouTube channel, here is our most recent one, the Bone Conducting Headphones might be a good option for your store:
I have much more to say, I'd like to help you with your store more so I'd invite you to join a free training we have coming up. We cover everything your store is struggling with: high traffic with no sales, spending on Ads with no return and visitors abandoning cart. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening on April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST). You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!