Would love some user feedback - any issues with sight or navigation?

Solved
studio211
Tourist
3 1 1

I think I'm off to a good start but it's always good to have unbiased eyes on your product or systems to improve! If anyone is willing to take a peek and provide feedback good or bad, I'd love to hear it. Always looking to go higher www.thestudiotwoeleven.com

Thank you!

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
studio211
Tourist
3 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Thank you!! I really tried to give off an organic aesthetic but you never know how something comes across to someone else. I appreciate it and thank you for the sign up!! 🙂 

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)
Candybyanangel2
2 0 1

Hi Studio211 , 

I've just had a browse through your website and I must say it’s fantastic , the layout , the colours , the pictures of your products even the gift card section is great two . All of your links work perfectly i even subscribe to your email list . keep up the good work . 

Brettha
1 0 1

You do beautiful work and you’ve done a great job showcasing it on the site.  My only comment is that I think you could choose a better font.

studio211
Tourist
3 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Thank you!! I really tried to give off an organic aesthetic but you never know how something comes across to someone else. I appreciate it and thank you for the sign up!! 🙂 

studio211
Tourist
3 1 1

Oh wow! Thank you. I appreciate the observation. I can’t even picture my font so now I’m gonna go look. Hahaha thank you so much!!