Would love to get some feedback!

Overgaard
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi everyone

My store is a few months old, and I just launched some new pieces. I just did some changes to the store and would love to get some feedback! 
Could be anything, any thoughts, how I can improve it, advice, etc.  

Thank you so much!! 

My store url is: http://overgaardjewelry.com 

Replies 8 (8)
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
733 65 264

Hello @Overgaard 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Minimize the Header space and make it sticky for easy Navigation. It helps customers to access menu at anytime they want.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on products, on the Homepage.

There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review app, so that customer can review on your products.

Add Testimonials or Reviews on the Homepage, which helps in building trust with other visitors.

Add Contact us form in the Contact Page.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

Add Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Organize the Footer section and  make sure to minimize the space on it.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace if you sell any of unique, handmade or Vintage goods, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
Overgaard
Tourist
3 0 2

Wow thank you so much for taking your time to have a look on my store and give me all this great feedback! 
I will get to work on it right away. Love the idea with the "contact us form" on the contact page. 

Thank you so much for the ideas!

ErSanjay
Shopify Partner
229 20 33

@Overgaard   there is lot bad UI and UX  i can help on that

Full Stack developer
Er Sanjay
Overgaard
Tourist
3 0 2

Oh okay, not fun to hear! Unfortunately I don't have any budget for that now.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @OvergaardThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are my inputs and feedback on your store that you can implement in your store:

- Don't leave this much blank space in the header. Move the header menu upward and make the logo size shorter so that the banner image with the CTA button can be seen at first when a customer visits your store. 

AiTrillion_0-1623323000687.png

- That's a lot of content. Make it shorter and use bullet points. After 4-5 lines add the call to action button 'READ MORE' instead of displaying long paragraph here.

AiTrillion_1-1623323171592.png

- Like this section, add a section of Rings, Earrings. Also, add a section of product recommendations on the homepage, it includes trending and new arrivals. 

AiTrillion_2-1623323269520.png

- Add these tools in your store to make your store engaging and attract customers to perform an action in your store:

• Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
  • Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.
  • Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

P.S- If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @Overgaard,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Adarsh2030
Shopify Partner
50 2 4

Hello @Overgaard 

Your Store looks good, but there is always an opportunity for some improvements so that the store looks better and impressive.

Here are a few suggestions that I hope you find helpful for your store.

• You have an announcement bar but the text over the bar is not displayed clearly due to the light color, so it’s a suggestion that you can change the color and make it visible.

Adarsh2030_0-1640699585754.png

• Instead of using a very basic logo i.e; in the text form, you can use some attractive logo in the images form. Just a suggestion, though it’s fine.

• Add a login icon, it can be an important option, it will store data of your customers so further you run a campaign or send an email notification to your customers you will have some data.

• Add multiple banners with sliders also according to the festive or seasons you can change the view of your banner look. 

• Add quick view and add to cart buttons on products, on the home page. (attach example)

• On the product page, you can add a few seconds of video of the respective products.

• There are no ratings on the product page, add ratings that will build trust about the product. Something like this — Adarsh2030_1-1640699585759.png

• Add a wishlist button, where your customers get an option to buy your products in the future, if not immediately. 

• You can Add accordion to the description on the product page as well (just like you have for the “payments, security, shipping info”). Something like this – Adarsh2030_2-1640699585739.png

• Also, add a collection section on the home page with banners or also add a banner on the collection page. In short, improvements to the home page can be done.

• Add reviews on the product.  so that the customer can easily leave a review on your products.

Something like this –

Adarsh2030_3-1640699585729.png

Adarsh2030_4-1640699585767.png

• Add Image with text section with CTA either it can  be any product, or any collection. . (attach image)

• The size of the video is large, making it standard that looks good. 

• Ideally, in most stores, newsletters are placed at the footer section, so it is a suggestion that you can place your newsletter section in the footer section. 

Also, your store is on the spark theme, in the store, a newsletter is placed in the footer section.

• Also, you can show a popup on the homepage where you can offer discounts. (attach image)

• Can Add about your or store’s story in some pictorial/video form with a few texts.

• Add the contact us form on the contact page. There is no contact us form on your current contact page. Adarsh2030_5-1640699585768.png

• There is no blog page in your store. Posting a blog can tell more about your store and products, just to keep your customers and visitors engaged with your products and know more about them. Also, it creates a good impact on the SEO of your store.

• Organize your footer section, divide each section with a different title it will fill your empty spaces and look professional.

Something like this – 

Adarsh2030_6-1640699585772.png

• Ideally, about us and contact us is placed in the footer section. 

Store Speed – Home Page – Mobile – 55, Desktop – 78 

Collection Page – Mobile – 52, Desktop – 92

Product Page – Mobile – 45, Desktop – 89

Adarsh Tripathi
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1273 176 850

Hi @Overgaard 

Congrats on your store! I’m Richard Nguyen- CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. I’d like to give you some feedback and suggestions for over 100.000 merchants to help increase conversion rates for your store based on 5 years of experience.

Your store is absolutely stunning but I think there is still room for improvement. 

1. Footer 

• Nearly all users expect you to have a “full-site” and to find a link to it in the footer of your mobile site. Always have a “Full Site” link in the footer.
  • Disorganized footers needlessly bog down users at a critical moment in their shopping session. Divide footer links into sections of manageable size and distinct semantic groupings.
  • Add Newsletter Sign-up form in the footer. I see that you only have the sign-up form in the Homepage body. Add the sign-up box in the footer to help customers find it easily. 

(1) OVERGAARD JEWELRY – OVERGAARD Jewelry 2021-12-30 09-34-19.png

2. Contact page 

You can use Shopify Contact Form to collect customers' feedback or queries. It will also engage user experience in your store. 

(1) Contact – OVERGAARD Jewelry 2021-12-30 09-43-13.png

3. Product page 

3.1. Always Allow Users to Submit Product Reviews #739
Users heavily depend on user-generated reviews. Without them, many users will not be confident enough to make a decision about a product and will go off-site to look for more information. Always allow users to submit reviews of products.

You can see this image for example 

hp-user-reviews-section copy.png

3.2. Always Have at Least 3–5 Product Images for All Products
Users heavily rely on a variety of product images to inspect and evaluate products and decide if the product matches what they are seeking, but are sometimes not provided with sufficient visual information.

Always provide no fewer than 3–5 images for all products. For sites with vast product catalogs, focus more on providing sufficient images for the most important, most popular, and best-selling products.

(1) Stardust Bracelet Gold – OVERGAARD Jewelry 2021-12-30 09-35-28.png

4. Collection page 

Add Call-to-action button and Star reviews on Collection pages:

4.1. Include Both the User Rating Average and Number of Ratings
Many users rely on ratings and reviews to select products but the star average by itself provides insufficient information.

Always include both the ratings average and the number of ratings in product list items, ensure that the ratings average is easy to discern on both desktop and mobile devices, and consider including the ratings average numeral in addition to the ratings average stars.

4.2. Add CTA button: An Add to cart button for example can engage customers to buy from the collection page or homepage, especially products that they are likely to buy again.

(1) Necklaces – OVERGAARD Jewelry 2021-12-30 09-37-01.png

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types. If you wonder how PageFly helps you build high-converting

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly