Hello @rent_to_be, I hope you are doing good! here is the feedback:
- Add shipping policy, return & refund.
- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed
- Add categories in the header menu.
Some marketing tools that you should add to your store:
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- Add web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
- You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.
- Welcome customers with welcome & discount popup. Entice customers with great offers and deals.
Hope this helps!
If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hi @rent_to_be, congrats on your store! It looks nice, neat and easy to follow. Everything is firmly set and I find no trouble when trying to read information here and there. You did a good job on the web structure I might say. I want to give my compliments on that!
However, there are some points I'd like to make so you can better your store and gain sales!
1. Store speed
I've checked your site speed on 2 different tools which are: Pagespeed by Google and Shopify Analyzer, you can find the results respectively here: Pagespeed, Shopify Analyze. Congrats on your scores but I'd suggest you to read the detail of these report and make the loading time of your page even better.
2. Make the header sticky
Sticky header helps customers easily access to menu navigation and see all products (Shop) or other pages (Ingredients, What our customers say) you're having although they scroll down or up on your page.
Customers can quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header and they can jump from pages to pages efficiently.
3. Hero section
Hero section is the section that appear first when visitors go to your site so it needs to be as impressive as possible. I suggest you to use a high quality picture that can give an idea about what you are selling. You can also consider to make the heading bigger, capital to make it looks more impressive
- You can consider add a Testimonial section to show how satisfied your past customers were. People always believe their peers more than brand.
- In the Feature Collection you should add an Add To Cart/Shop now button so that customers can hit it up without go through the product page to add it to cart. The less action the customers have to take, the better
- You should include a Shipping Policy. It is something customers do care about, like, a lot!
6. Collection Page
- I'd recommend you to add real pictures as thumbnails, they probably do so much better than basic color. As a visitor of your website I would be confused when looking at this cause I don't know what they are and don't want to spend time checking on every collection
7. Product List Page
- Consider to add a secondary hover image, it will bring another angle of your product to customers.
- Include star rating, swatches, variant if you have that
Hope that my recommendations would be useful for you and you can apply that. Furthermore, you can check this article to optimize your store speed. I don't know which app you're using to build your store but you can try the app I'm working on - PageFly. This app helps you easily customize your Shopify home page and make it more attractive.
Check this article to know what can PageFly do to help you maximize the effectiveness of Shopify home page.
If you find my comments useful, you can like or mark it as solution. Have a nice day!
Hi @rent_to_be !
Add clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.