Would you trust my brand?

Solved
sassymombout
Tourist
10 1 0

I would love some feedback on my store. I recently switched over from Wordpress to Shopify so I had to redesign a bit. I can't afford a designer at the moment so I've done this all myself. I would love it if you could tell me your initial thoughts coming to my store. How is the load speed? Do you feel comfortable on my site? If you were my target audience (women/moms) would you make an initial purchase?

What do you think I'm missing or could improve on?
Thank you so much for the feedback everyone!

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @sassymomboutThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions. Here are few suggestions that you can work on:

Some good points on your store:

• easy to navigate
  • great layout
  • designed nicely

- Reduce the blank space in the header. 

AiTrillion_0-1626266969965.png

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage. 

AiTrillion_1-1626267161490.png

- Add a call to action button here on the homepage as shown in the below screenshot.

AiTrillion_2-1626267432111.png

Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Maximize the customer engagement in your store to engage the visitors coming to your store and drive conversions. If you want better retention and more conversions, you should invest in engaging your customers.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)
sassymombout
Tourist
10 1 0

That's really helpful! I had no idea there were things out there like that. Thank you!

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @sassymombout,

Welcome to Shopify and congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

sassy-mom-01.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? Or what is it that they desire that you provide? Use words or phrases that they do to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

EcomGeeks_0-1625765135293.png

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment. This is a service we offer so if you are interested, you can click here for more information.

Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

PRODUCTS
This is something we see very commonly on the forums. People tend to start shops selling things like jewelry, clothing, tech and etc. The problem with this is that these types of items can already be purchased offline in hundreds of retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a t-shirt or a piece or a pair of earrings in Google, these big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. 

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery. I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store.

SEO 
When writing your SEO, you want to make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. You have product names such as “Puppy Love” and “Rainbow Bright”, the issue here is that a person trying to find these types of product in Google is not going to type “Puppy Love” or “Rainbow Bright” into the search bar, they would type "paw print stud earrings" or "kids hypoallergenic stud earrings". I know SEO is no small task but it’s going to make a big impact. One very important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience (high traffic is not a good thing if it is the wrong kind of traffic). Good SEO will help you reach your intended audience organically. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO that you can watch here:

PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
I’d recommend working on your product descriptions. There are things you can add in and change in order to increase conversions. We did a video all about this which you can watch here:

REVIEWS
I would highly recommend that you encourage your customers to leave a review on the products they purchase. Positive reviews are very valuable, they add a lot of trust to your store.