Wrong title

THECHOOSENONE
1 0 0

Hello Shopify;

The name of my store is wrong.  I tried to delete it and change it.   Hot Spot Creamation is not a good ideal of a business.

I would like to work with t-shirt, not body.

Please help.

I would like to delete that name.

Gwendolyn

Replies 2 (2)
Ecommpremium
Shopify Partner
269 22 52

Hi @THECHOOSENONE you can simply change the title in preferences or after connecting domain .myshopify URL will not be shared anymore publically!

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@ecommpremium.com
- shopifyexperts
Greta
Shopify Staff
30 3 3

Hi, @THECHOOSENONE!

I can definitely understand wanting to get your store name changed and making sure it aligns with your business. I’d be happy to help!

You can change your store name right in your Shopify admin by clicking on Settings (in the bottom left corner), and then changing your Store Name in the General section. You can see an example of this in my test store here: 

05-22-89297-91992

As for the .myshopify.com URL — this isn’t something that can be changed, since each myshopify.com URL acts as a unique identifier in our system. In this case, purchasing a custom domain would be your best option, and you can do that right in Shopify! If you purchase a custom domain, your website will show as yourstorename.com, and the .myshopify.com URL won't be visible.

If that option doesn’t work for you, you could close your current store and create a new store and account to choose a different .myshopify.com URL.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this!

Greta | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog