Www.illrep.ca

Mikewright
Tourist
7 0 4

I'm trying to figure out what I'm missing out seems like I've tried everything and I get a little bit of traffic but no customers does anyone know why people are not buying from my site? www.illrep.ca

Replies 3 (3)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @Mikewright 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• At header: Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header

mxheader.png

illheader.png

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Improve store speed for mobile

illspeed.png

• At footer:

illfooter.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Provide cart page
  • Boost your sale with this App:

Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
juslearnen
Excursionist
38 1 5

We're honest and crude on here, I guess looking for honest feedback and constructive criticism (at least that's what I'm looking for), so I'll go with that.

The products are nice, but there are a few things I've noticed in the design that make the site look cheap and somewhat "sus".

For example, alignment (some images are higher than others), the menu at the top is a bit messy, and scrollbars look cheap. Also, I opened a prod page and noticed the table is messy - and you also have a scrollbar there.

As for the images, I'm no skater so I don't know, but in my marketing experience I mostly saw rougher pics for street wear. These pics look a bit fabricated, as though you had hired models instead of actual skaters for the pics. I play music, so I'll use that as an example. If I land on the website of a brand I don't know that has pictures of models instead of musicians, I'll feel no story at all. I won't feel like they understand my needs, that they know what sound I want, so unless the products are unique I'll just forget about them and stick to the brands I know and trust.

Finally, the animated favicon is a bit annoying, if I may.

No hard feelings mate, I've got the exact problem as you (visits but no sales) and I'm actually here to figure out what my problem is.

Good luck!

Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 52 436

Hi @Mikewright 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store. I would recommend you optimize several features and start using some e-commerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Implement Social Login 

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. It simplifies login process and enables one-click signup. Also, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis

12.png

• Add Wishlist. 

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer various designs and color options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. Moreover, you can analyze the data to see what items people save for later and what items they actually buy.

• Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into shoppable galleries and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Link your profile on Instagram to the store and turn your profile visitors into customers. Showcasing stunning shoppable Instagram galleries across your site will help to increase product discovery, drive inspiration, and boost sales. You can turn Instagram account and user-generated content into shoppable galleries and allow customers to shop directly from the posts.

Screenshot_1.png

8.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave