www.kiginkin.com

Solved
juslearnen
Excursionist
38 1 5

Hello peers,

First, I'll be referring to this shop here: www.kiginkin.com - I'm selling authentic, high-quality Japanese goods.

I've been online for a bit less than a year and I still have too few sales. In fact, zero in the last few months...

I've tried to implement the website following all recommendations on copy and SEO (the latter still to improve, but as you'll see that's not what I'm baffled by), and also been advertising on fb and Google search.

The thing is that, although visits are increasing a bit, they're still veeeery short. Most are shorter than a minute, so I guess there's something wrong with the shop itself.

I don't think UX is that bad, I like it (made by a Shopify expert designer).

So, is it the products?
Or the prices?
Or the colors?
Does it look like a scam?

I'm baffled, dunno why everyone is selling except me...

Any, really ANY feedback will be very welcome.

Thank you in advance!

Accepted Solutions (4)

Accepted Solutions
Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
190 9 62

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @juslearnen ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Rating and Reviews:  Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides the your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your customers.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.
You can increase your niche then visitors are spare more time.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase..

Otherwise good work you have done on your website.

I hope you will get my point.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!

View solution in original post

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @juslearnen,

We're AllFetch - a Shopify app developer that offers FREE apps to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses - serving 10.000+ active merchants. 

Have seen your store and we think you have a few things that can improve. 

• Homepage

In my point of view, your homepage looks good and well-arranged. You can make a sticky navigation menu so that visitors can easily access all important sections in your site. The constant presence of the menu bar reminds users that other pages, ones they probably need, are also available.

I see that you have a business Instagram account. Take this chance to integrate your Instagram gallery feed to your store. It may help you boost conversion rate and get more followers for both 2 platforms. Shoppable Instagram Feed can support you do that at ease. Here is an example of how Instagram gallery feed displaying on the homepage.

CKjHyqz0lu8CEAE=.png

A sticky cart icon is also an effective method to reduce the abandonment cart rate. It is always visible and reminds customers to check out for their chosen products in the cart. Try out this app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart for adding Add to cart button and Sticky cart in your store. 

• Product page

You should put the Quantity section and Add to cart button above the product description. The long and detailed product description may make the CTA button less noticeable. Besides, you can supply the BUY NOW button so that customers can go straight to the checkout page after clicking on that button.

Adding customer reviews is also an effective method to build trust and credibility from new customers. Take into account this point. 

I see that you have lots of nice products. Don’t miss the chance to accelerate your sales revenue by adding the cross sell-method of Product Bundles & Discounts. This function will motivate customers to buy more and increase average cart value. You can add it on your Shopify store by installing the app Product Bundles & Discounts + for free.

• Writing Blogs 

Blogging is much more powerful than we thought. If you have a Blog section with good content posts on your website. It could significantly improve your website's ranking in internet search results, allowing you to reach out to more people. Organic traffic generated by SEO is a long-term method for increasing your website's conversion rate.

That’s all my suggestions for your store. If you find them helpful, please give me a LIKE

Happy selling!

AllFetch

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com

Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 52 436

Hi @juslearnen 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. So sad to hear that you had just a few sales during the one year. I would recommend you start using some e-commerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Add Sticky Menu

Make your online shop more user-friendly by keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website. Right now the menu bar on the head of the store disappears when the user scrolls down which is not convenient.

• Add Blog page

A blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility. Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases

• Loyalty and Reward program

The Loyalty and Reward program motivates shoppers to engage more meaningfully with the brand. It allows you to strengthen the customer relationship, increase repeat purchases, turn your customers into loyal advocates, and treat the most loyal customers with the VIP treatments. In general, all those actions are designed to drive high-value purchasing behaviors. One of the most useful features of the Rewards system is the Referral program. Once you got your first clients, try to attract more orders through existing ones. Therefore, I recommend using a referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community.

• Add Wishlist. 

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer various designs and color options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. Moreover, you can analyze the data to see what items people save for later and what items they actually buy.

WW.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1279 178 854

Hi @juslearnen,

I'm Richard Nguyen from PageFly. I want to give you some comments from my experience in CRO method.

You can refer to this article to get more tips to personalize your e-commerce store. Or this guide to know how to optimize conversion rate for your store.

Now let's take a look at your store. I want to give you some comments on your homepage. Because you know, homepage is the most important page to drive your customers' attraction in your store. No matter what the demand is, people are more likely to start their journey from a homepage.

1)

It's great that when I open your homepage, I see the banner that talks about your summer promotion campaign and it makes me curious enough to scroll down.

However, when visitors surfing on your site, you should consider making the menu navigation sticky. 

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

On our website, we also use a sticky header:

RichardNguyen_0-1628249493029.gif

2)

You should show of all product categories on the top area of the page so that visitors will have an overview of kinds of product you are providing.

This also helps them easily find the product they want to buy without taking much time to finding around.

One example for you from our Decoz template:

RichardNguyen_1-1628249644701.png

3)

You don't give your products many chances to display. There is only one product section. And you know, may people will make a purchase when they see the website at the first minutes. They want to learn more. It's a good idea that you show them outstanding points of your products but I think it's quite much. And after learning about your product and business through these sections, visitors don't have many chances to access your items. 

So, I think you should put product sections between promotion sections. For example, after demonstrating your products are all guaranteed authentic, you can put 1 product list below this section:

KiGinKin -ᴷ- The best Japanese crafts 2021-08-06 18-42-49.png

4)

Show reviews ore testimonials.

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store. You can check this guide to know more about its benefits and how to make it effective.

You can use third-party reviews apps such as: LooxYotpo, or Judge.me, etc. PageFly integrates with these apps. Check the best review apps you should try here

5)

Add social media

RichardNguyen_2-1628250306300.png

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly update the feed.

If you want to do more customization for your store, you can consider using a Shopify page builder. PageFly is a great app that helps you easily customize your Shopify pages and make it more attractive.

If you find my comment useful, please tell me know by giving it a like. Thank you!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

Replies 8 (8)
Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
190 9 62

Hello @juslearnen ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Rating and Reviews:  Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides the your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your customers.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.
You can increase your niche then visitors are spare more time.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase..

Otherwise good work you have done on your website.

I hope you will get my point.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @juslearnen,

We're AllFetch - a Shopify app developer that offers FREE apps to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses - serving 10.000+ active merchants. 

Have seen your store and we think you have a few things that can improve. 

• Homepage

In my point of view, your homepage looks good and well-arranged. You can make a sticky navigation menu so that visitors can easily access all important sections in your site. The constant presence of the menu bar reminds users that other pages, ones they probably need, are also available.

I see that you have a business Instagram account. Take this chance to integrate your Instagram gallery feed to your store. It may help you boost conversion rate and get more followers for both 2 platforms. Shoppable Instagram Feed can support you do that at ease. Here is an example of how Instagram gallery feed displaying on the homepage.

CKjHyqz0lu8CEAE=.png

A sticky cart icon is also an effective method to reduce the abandonment cart rate. It is always visible and reminds customers to check out for their chosen products in the cart. Try out this app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart for adding Add to cart button and Sticky cart in your store. 

• Product page

You should put the Quantity section and Add to cart button above the product description. The long and detailed product description may make the CTA button less noticeable. Besides, you can supply the BUY NOW button so that customers can go straight to the checkout page after clicking on that button.

Adding customer reviews is also an effective method to build trust and credibility from new customers. Take into account this point. 

I see that you have lots of nice products. Don’t miss the chance to accelerate your sales revenue by adding the cross sell-method of Product Bundles & Discounts. This function will motivate customers to buy more and increase average cart value. You can add it on your Shopify store by installing the app Product Bundles & Discounts + for free.

• Writing Blogs 

Blogging is much more powerful than we thought. If you have a Blog section with good content posts on your website. It could significantly improve your website's ranking in internet search results, allowing you to reach out to more people. Organic traffic generated by SEO is a long-term method for increasing your website's conversion rate.

That’s all my suggestions for your store. If you find them helpful, please give me a LIKE

Happy selling!

AllFetch

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 52 436

Hi @juslearnen 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. So sad to hear that you had just a few sales during the one year. I would recommend you start using some e-commerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Add Sticky Menu

Make your online shop more user-friendly by keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website. Right now the menu bar on the head of the store disappears when the user scrolls down which is not convenient.

• Add Blog page

A blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility. Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases

• Loyalty and Reward program

The Loyalty and Reward program motivates shoppers to engage more meaningfully with the brand. It allows you to strengthen the customer relationship, increase repeat purchases, turn your customers into loyal advocates, and treat the most loyal customers with the VIP treatments. In general, all those actions are designed to drive high-value purchasing behaviors. One of the most useful features of the Rewards system is the Referral program. Once you got your first clients, try to attract more orders through existing ones. Therefore, I recommend using a referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community.

• Add Wishlist. 

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer various designs and color options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. Moreover, you can analyze the data to see what items people save for later and what items they actually buy.

WW.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1279 178 854

Hi @juslearnen,

I'm Richard Nguyen from PageFly. I want to give you some comments from my experience in CRO method.

You can refer to this article to get more tips to personalize your e-commerce store. Or this guide to know how to optimize conversion rate for your store.

Now let's take a look at your store. I want to give you some comments on your homepage. Because you know, homepage is the most important page to drive your customers' attraction in your store. No matter what the demand is, people are more likely to start their journey from a homepage.

1)

It's great that when I open your homepage, I see the banner that talks about your summer promotion campaign and it makes me curious enough to scroll down.

However, when visitors surfing on your site, you should consider making the menu navigation sticky. 

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

On our website, we also use a sticky header:

RichardNguyen_0-1628249493029.gif

2)

You should show of all product categories on the top area of the page so that visitors will have an overview of kinds of product you are providing.

This also helps them easily find the product they want to buy without taking much time to finding around.

One example for you from our Decoz template:

RichardNguyen_1-1628249644701.png

3)

You don't give your products many chances to display. There is only one product section. And you know, may people will make a purchase when they see the website at the first minutes. They want to learn more. It's a good idea that you show them outstanding points of your products but I think it's quite much. And after learning about your product and business through these sections, visitors don't have many chances to access your items. 

So, I think you should put product sections between promotion sections. For example, after demonstrating your products are all guaranteed authentic, you can put 1 product list below this section:

KiGinKin -ᴷ- The best Japanese crafts 2021-08-06 18-42-49.png

4)

Show reviews ore testimonials.

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store. You can check this guide to know more about its benefits and how to make it effective.

You can use third-party reviews apps such as: LooxYotpo, or Judge.me, etc. PageFly integrates with these apps. Check the best review apps you should try here

5)

Add social media

RichardNguyen_2-1628250306300.png

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly update the feed.

If you want to do more customization for your store, you can consider using a Shopify page builder. PageFly is a great app that helps you easily customize your Shopify pages and make it more attractive.

If you find my comment useful, please tell me know by giving it a like. Thank you!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

juslearnen
Excursionist
38 1 5

Thanks for taking some time to share your opinion, that's really appreciated. We can't really have reviews because we don't have enough sales, but I'll definitely work on the ideas you shared.

Thanks a lot! Hope I'll be able to give back soon.

juslearnen
Excursionist
38 1 5

Hi guys,

Thanks a lot for checking out my page that widely and deeply, that's more than I was hoping for. I'm definitely going to go through your ideas and check your apps, that's some wonderful feedback you just gave me.

That's highly appreciated.

Thank you so much guys!

juslearnen
Excursionist
38 1 5

Wow, very smart ideas. I'm just realizing there's so much stuff that I'm far from guessing I'm ignoring.

Thank you so much. I'll work on that and check you app.

Best!

juslearnen
Excursionist
38 1 5

Great feedback, thank you so much for taking some time to check my page. These are all smart features I never considered, I'm learning a lot from you.

I appreciate your time and help.

Thanks, I'll do my best to give back soon.