I posted here a couple days ago and got some great feedback. I have taken all of that into consideration and would love some more feedback on what you think i can adjust or change. My biggest issue before was getting customers from the page to the purchase. I think i have made that much easier!
LET ME KNOW
I love your products and your message. However, I have some recommendations to make your website become user-friendly as follows:
- Add a favicon to your website. Having a favicon visible on customers' browser tabs, bookmarks,...helps your users save time by allowing them to identify and browse your website without difficulties. Moreover, if you don’t have a favicon on your website then you may miss out on the chance of being bookmarked on the Chrome browser, indirectly missing out on one of many search ranking signals. Also, A favicon will help users identify with your brand easily.
- You should have a fixed menu bar that will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more.
Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.
Hello @SawyrStore, now your store looks organized and is easy to navigate. You did great changes. Add a collection list section below the slider images on the homepage. Add a section of trending & new products on the homepage. Other than that, have you tried implementing the customer engagement features in your store? Add those to make your store engaging and interactive. You can try the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you need help with a setup, I will be happy to help.
It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this article on how you can optimize your conversion rate of your homepage.
1. Change background color. Grey is not advisable for online store as it gives a very old look. I'd suggest choosing other color such as white as simplest to display a clean, minimal look.
2. Make the Header and Free Shipping Banner sticky. As the search bar is in the Header, you can consider make it sticky so that customer can reach for it anytime they need to find anything. As well as the Promotion Banner for obvious reason, repetitive display of the offer will eventually push the visitors towards taking action.
3. More CTA Button for the Product List. Call-to-action buttons are vital to bring your visitors to the sales funnel. They act as a push to your customers to take a desired actions in your page.
II/ Collection Page
1. Add Secondary Hover Image. This will help your customers understand more about the products regarding sizes.
2. The text and price is too small. You can increase the font size and make it bold to catch the attention of visitors when browsing.
III/ Product Page
1. Bigger Heading. It would be nicer if the Section Heading is bigger and bolder, so that customers won't ignore it when scrolling down. This would enhance the user's experience in general.
Overall, this is a nicely put layout and you must've invested a lot of time and effort into this. If you need any changes, you can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting landing page. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best!
If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.
PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.
Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online.
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022