Oldrenz.com

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
3766 745 786

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Oldrenz9,

Your product is so unique. I hope my comments will help you improve your website.

• Add a favicon to your website. Having a favicon visible on customers' browser tabs, bookmarks,...helps your users save time by allowing them to identify and browse your website without difficulties. Moreover, if you don’t have a favicon on your website then you may miss out on the chance of being bookmarked on the Chrome browser, indirectly missing out on one of many search ranking signals. Also, A favicon will help users identify with your brand easily. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-22 lúc 11.54.30.png

• Let's look at your notification bar. It's great so adding CTA would allow you make use of it.  CTA like " learn more " or " Shop Now" which navigates the users to the corresponding collections best-selling products would be the good solution to boost your sales.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-22 lúc 11.47.40.png

• Last but not least, I'd love to hear more about your story, and the information relating to the coins. I believe it would be interesting and trigger your visitors to buy it 

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Have not had your Shopify store yet? Start the 14-day free trial HERE
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2491 341 1665

Hi @Oldrenz9

I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing. Besides, I also would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 80.000 active Shopify merchants.

Home Page

1. Search Field

Your search field looks quite faintly compare to the header and Cart so I recommend your search should be field be immediately obvious on the Homepage. Your search field should be prominently positioned on the homepage so users who want to search for any information can get started immediately and seamlessly.

PageFly_0-1616345920913.png

2. Header

When I hover my mouse to the categories of your website, I have expected that it will drop-down the classification list under the main category, however, nothing happens when I do like that. I think you should consider sorting your product base on specific criteria. The Nike website is a dominant example of this idea, and their customer will not need to much to reach information or product that they want.

PageFly_0-1616350143483.png

3. Introduction

The summary introduction regards your brand, as well as your hands-on in the niche, will provide information about your brand for your customer. Hence, they will feel your professional website as well as safe when choosing your products on your website. So I recommend you add your introduction in the section that follows the slide show.

PageFly_1-1616350985173.png

4. Testimonial and User Rating

User reviews are critical to users’ purchasing decisions. Include both the ratings average and the number of ratings in product list items will help your website is reliable under the user view. It means that they will make the decision on your website faster.

Collection 

1. Secondary thumbnail

Presenting a secondary thumbnail on hover is an effective way to provide extra visual information without cluttering list items on your website. Another useful thumbnail to show on hover is the “Feature Callout” thumbnail for highlighting a key product feature that may not be clear enough in the regular “Cutout” image.

2. Product Attributes in List Items

Your website should present the user with sufficient product information to adequately assess a product’s suitability. Especially, you should add more than this basic criterion below to allow it almost be displayed in any given list item such as price, Product title, or type, Thumbnail, Ratings, 

PageFly_2-1616351744530.png

3. Price: 

I think you should make the price of your product dominant on your website. Especially, please show all of the product prices on your collection page and get rid of the hover to display price like before.

PageFly_3-1616352093843.png

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Oldrenz9
Tourist
10 0 0

Hello there pagefly,

thank u very much for your valuable & remarkable recommendations and advices,

i appreciate it , I just returned after I left the store for more than 2 years, still a lot to do. by the way, do u sell your work ?

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
3766 745 786

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Oldrenz9,

Your product is so unique. I hope my comments will help you improve your website.

• Add a favicon to your website. Having a favicon visible on customers' browser tabs, bookmarks,...helps your users save time by allowing them to identify and browse your website without difficulties. Moreover, if you don’t have a favicon on your website then you may miss out on the chance of being bookmarked on the Chrome browser, indirectly missing out on one of many search ranking signals. Also, A favicon will help users identify with your brand easily. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-22 lúc 11.54.30.png

• Let's look at your notification bar. It's great so adding CTA would allow you make use of it.  CTA like " learn more " or " Shop Now" which navigates the users to the corresponding collections best-selling products would be the good solution to boost your sales.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-22 lúc 11.47.40.png

• Last but not least, I'd love to hear more about your story, and the information relating to the coins. I believe it would be interesting and trigger your visitors to buy it 

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Have not had your Shopify store yet? Start the 14-day free trial HERE
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Oldrenz9, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you:

- Add testimonials or review carousel on the homepage. 

- Add About Us page. It is one of the most important pages on your customer's website. It is an opportunity where their visitors get to know their company. This is a chance for your customers to introduce themselves and the kind of business they do to their clients.

- Make all the images aligned to each other.

Screenshot - 2021-03-22T115241.159.png

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use workflows and triggers to reach customers automatically via email and push notification.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Andrew
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1415 145 258

Hi @Oldrenz9,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Well done on getting started with your online store! There's certainly plenty more to consider, however, and it's best outlined here. I'd recommend having a look through that and cross-checking how your site holds up.

Bear in mind too who your customers are and what might attract and retain their attention. There’s a great guide to creating customer personas here. At the end of the day, your website is just one step in a journey your customers take from meeting your brand, engaging with it, trusting it, purchasing from it, and returning to it. To lead them on that journey you will need content, and there's a funnel guide for that right here.

I hope this all helps, let me know if you have any other questions.

All the best, Hyde.

Andrew | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog