Your feedback on my store that has been running for 2 months now is greatly appreciated!

superfinds888
Tourist
11 0 0

Hi there,

My store is Superfinds: by.  I have been using facebook ads and I am at top 3% of most visited store compared to the same time of my store launch but I am not getting much sales.  Can someone please provide insights and feedback?  

Much appreciated!!! Thanks!  

Replies 6 (6)
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @superfinds888  , 

I have gone through your Store , you have a pretty Good collection.

I would like to suggest you to :

--> ADD PRIVACY POLICY : A privacy policy is one of the most important documents on any website. It details your company's views and procedures on the information collected from visitors.
Visitors have a right to know what information you are collecting. It may be obvious that you are collecting personal details by asking them to complete a form, but you should make it clear. You should also include information logged by your servers, such as hostnames and IP addresses.

Privacy policy is technically a legal document, great effort should be made to craft a document that is both accurate and easy to understand, obscuring hidden clauses in reams of text is not acceptable.

--> ADD BLOGS : A blog can maintain your marketing strategy and structure your relevant content, attract new clients & can promote the formation of a community
around your website and organization

The ultimate goal in creating blogs is to drive as much traffic to your website as possible. When you create a blog post this creates one more indexed page on your website,
meaning it’s one more opportunity for you to show up in search engines and drive traffic to your website.

--> ADD WISHLIST: A wish list allows shoppers to create personalized collections of products they want to buy and save them in their user account for future reference. Wishlists signify a customer’s interest in a product without an immediate intent to purchase.

Wishlist is not only a great method of promotion, but it’s also less expensive and a lot more productive than advertising.

a) It Reduces the number of users that get lost on their way to check-out.
b) Helps in Easily expansion of your customer base.
c) More importantly it helps in Keeping an eye on what your clients want.

Also , I Suggest you to add a Rewards Program.

--> ADD REWARDS & CREDITS :  If you want lifetime customers, you not only have to continuously prove that your product is worth what they’re paying for it, you also have to give them that something extra. Show them that you’re the expert in your field and reward them for their loyalty.
A loyalty program may also help you to stand out amongst your competition, giving you the upper hand and making you appear more customer-centric than other brands.

Here are some other benefits of a customer loyalty program:
-> Identify your best customers.
-> Reduce advertising costs.
-> Acquire new customers.
-> Move customers up the buying ladder
-> Credits To increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits. You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.

Hope it helps you.

Thanks,
Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @superfinds888 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

superspeed.png

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Header - Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header

supheader.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Highlight your USP and Add Trust Badge
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Boost your sale with this App:

Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @superfinds888 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you!

• Homepage

I think you should resize your logo because it is a little too large and does not match the text size of the header navigation menu. Making a sticky navigation menu is also a good idea that you can take into account. It will help visitors to easily navigate main sections without scrolling up the homepage. 

Besides, I suggest you change your banner because it shows a low-quality image and has no CTA button. You should replace it with many appealing pictures about your products and put the BUY NOW or View more button to stimulate customers' interest.

Screenshot (38).png

• Product page

On the product page, I recommend you add the BUY NOW button. Customers will be taken directly to the checkout page when they click that button, making the purchasing procedure more convenient. You can also apply a cross-sell method in your store by creating product bundles. Various bundles with affordable prices will attract customers and motivate them to buy. You can sell more products and thereby increase your sales. To create product bundles, you can check out this free app Bundle Product Volume Discount

• Add more social media platforms

Your business should be on many social platforms to reach out to potential customers as much as possible. I see that you have a Facebook page which is a good starting step. You can create more business accounts on some platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. Integrating many social media on your site will boost the traffic and easily convert your followers into your customers. 

That’s all my suggestions for your store. If you dìn them helpful, please give me a like

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @superfinds888This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Sooner or later every store owner faces this problem. Here are few suggestions that you can work on:

- You need to work on the layout of the homepage. The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- Ads will help you to get traffic to the store and some conversions but to get consistent sales you need to work on the ways to engage the customers and reach them in real-time to bring them back to the store and make them want to purchase. 

- Align all the images to each other. 

AiTrillion_0-1628762740543.png

Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

AiTrillion_1-1628763081259.png

- Add customer engagement tools to engage the visitors coming to your store and convert them into paying customers to drive conversions and retention rate.  

• Add a review section on the product page as 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase.
  • Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch.
  • You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
  • Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more.

Hope you found my suggestions helpful! 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1267 175 847

Hi @superfinds888 ,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. 

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. It’s pretty. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. Make a sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

RichardNguyen_0-1628803250301.png

You see, when you scroll down, there is no quick way to come back to your menu, especially on mobile. You do not have an anchor button to “Back to the top”, so it makes it very inconvenient for customers to go back to your menu and see other pages, products, etc.

When you have more products or collections, you should put them into your menu. It makes customers feel they have more choice in your store.

2.Improve your hero banner

The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. Your current images are pretty but I think we can improve it more, it doesn’t show the attractive products you have.

What should you do?

RichardNguyen_1-1628803250328.png

- Add a premium banner. It makes your site more professional and helps attract the attention of customers 

- Display the products on the banner. As soon as they see your sign, let your customers know what you're selling. You can use the slideshow, the other text color to make it highlighted.

3. Adjust, rearrange and less/more content on your homepage

Besides the hero banner, I suggest that you should add more information to your homepage. You should show your collections/product lists in the 2nd section. I think 1 product list with 1 product detail is better than 3 product details on the homepage. If you show a list, you still should have CTA buttons. Creating a clean and pretty page with some CTA buttons leads customers to explore more or BUY NOW.

Besides, you can add blogs or reviews of your customer as testimonials. Here is an example of testimonials and unique points that are displayed on our page templates, you can refer more.

RichardNguyen_2-1628803360568.pngRichardNguyen_3-1628803574752.png

I found an article for you about third-party apps that are 07 Tools to Boost Your Conversion Rates.

RichardNguyen_4-1628803872560.png

To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here: Personalize Your Homepage

Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark it as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages.

Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

JonathanBecuase
Pathfinder
90 7 31

Hey @superfinds888 

Awesome Shopify store! 

• Regularly test your site speed and ensure everything is loading correctly.
  • Optimize your product pages by adding banners that highlight promo codes or any special discounts, customer reviews or information about the product, directly on the product pages. This will help guide your customers through education on your products. There are some great examples here: https://www.becauseintelligence.com/blog/4-sales-promotions-to-try-today-to-increase-product-page-co... 
  • This can consolidate your badges into these banners and highlight key points for your products 
  • add a blog that would be a cool way to add some organic traffic and feature some collabs
  • I would also add some customer reviews and highlight them with each product - of course as the reviews come in 
Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners