Hi, I created this website instantsign.ca which is to provide event signs for the event around the city specially to cater demands from Event Management companies and individuals.
Sings like welcome to reception, Birthday, Canvas frames, foam board signs etc.
I also posted the same products on facebook market place. The response on facebook market place is good however the response on shopify website is a BIG ZERO till date.
Appreciate if I can get a feedback on my website as to get more eyeballs on the website.
People are looking around for such signs but somehow this website is not connected with prospective customer base.
This is Victor from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App. After looking into your store, I have some comments below and hope that you can consider them to improve your site.
1. Make a sticky header
A sticky header allows customers to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements whenever they scroll up or down on the page.
2. Add CTA on Hero Banner
Having a clear CTA button above the hero banner can encourage site visitors to take action. The CTA button should be prominent to grab the attention of visitors.
Here is an example:
3. Add testimonial - customer reviews
When you go live and have sales, you can add Testimonials. Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews with both texts and photos to increase the legislation, like this:
4. Showcase your Instagram or other social profiles
As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. Display social media such as Instagram and constantly update the feed.
5. Add favicon to your homage
Favicon will help your visitors locate a web page more easily. It also plays an important role in conveying trust about your brand.
6. Have Direct Links to “Return Policy” and “Shipping Info” in the Footer
Difficult-to-find returns and shipping information impedes users’ ability to make a purchase decision. Therefore, you should add direct stand-alone links to both ‘Return Policy’ and ‘Shipping Info’ in the footer, as well as direct or indirect links to other secondary site content.
Furthermore, for the upcoming Valentine's Day, will you run any campaigns? Here are some promotion ideas for your campaigns, I hope they will be useful for you.
1. Personalize Your Offer for Valentine's Day
Gift-giving is almost like a ritual on Valentine’s day. You can make the most out of it by offering products around Valentine's theme.
2. Mention Your Delivery Time & Rates Clearly
Delivery time is one of those things that can make or break your business. And if it’s some holiday, buyers take the delivery dates too seriously. To convert these visitors into potential buyers, mention your delivery dates clearly across your website, app, and emails. Also, specify the last date to place an order to reach on time.
3. Create Gift Guides
As mentioned earlier, Valentine’s Day is the season of gift-giving. But, when it comes to finding a perfect gift, people have what’s called a perpetual dilemma.
You can do this by making Valentine's day gift guide. Break the guide into sections based on gender, interests, or personality traits like this:
Hope my feedback helps.
Victor | PageFly
Gina here from flareAI - your Fully Automated Free Sales Machine. Hope you are doing good! I am happy to share some suggestions for your query.
Please consider liking and accepting the solution if it helps.
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can increase sales.
1. Add favicon to help visitors locate your page easier when they have multiple tabs open. Also it will add overall branding consistency and their absence might be seen as unprofessional.
2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Even sometimes by reading reviews, customers may look to understand whether your product will suit their particular situation and make the decision to purchase the product.
3. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction. Also display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
4. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
5. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Having social media for the store will help increase the traffic.
7. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
8. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
9. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
10. Use blogging
Blogging is a great technique to increase the traffic and ranking of your website. If you blog consistently with high-quality content over a long period, your site will rank higher for specific keywords or topics.
11. Add CTA button like Shop Now, Buy Now in the Home page header banner or slideshow
The Call To Action(CTA) is a key element on a webpage, acting as a signpost that lets the user know what to do next. Without a clear CTA, the user may not know the next steps to take to purchase a product or sign up for a newsletter and is likely to leave the site without accomplishing their task.
If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023