Zero Sales for 7 days!

BlueNile
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello everyone

i just started my store on the first week of December, and am running ads in FB & GOOGLE & SNAPCHAT

i used to make 3-4 sales per day until 19th-20th , then sales become ZERO

Kiindly help me finding what could be wrong with my store plz 

www.skyprimestore.com

Thank you & Happy holidays

0 Likes

Hi @BlueNile ,

PageFly would like to have some feedback on your store:

The sticky header: The header will follow visitors when they scroll down through your site . It can help them navigate through your site easier. You should also show the full main menu instead of hiding it under an icon like this.

PageFly_0-1609094318018.png

Homepage

One-product store: as your store has only one product, so you can make the Homepage become a product page with Buy Now or Add-to-Cart button. It can make the customers’ journey become shorter.

Pop-up: the pop-up and a coupon will be a perfect duo to collect email from customers and find leads.  You can prepare and run an email marketing campaign from this list.

Testimonials and Review: having this section can help you build the store’s credibility. Many customers will want to check the testimonials first, even before the product description.  

Product Images: you will need to add more product images from different angles of the products. It can give customers more information about the product.

Color Swatches: Your product has many different color variants, you can consider replacing the color variant selector with the Color Swatches.It can give customers a better experience when purchasing on your site, and improve your store’s professionalism.

PageFly_1-1609094318084.png

More sections about policies: you may need to show as much information as possible to keep customers on one page. You can consider using Accordions to show sections like Refund. Warranty, or Shipping.

PageFly hopes that the feedback above can be useful for your store. Please Hit Like and mark Solution if you find those feedback helpful.

Good luck with your store!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 241 733

Hello @BlueNile, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

- Add an attractive banner image on the home page in the first fold of the home page with a call to action button.

- This is coming on every product page. You need to fix this.

Screenshot (74).png

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes