Zero Sales v3

HDWT
13 0 0

Friends;

Still no sales, ive had the site optimized, again getting plenty of traffic, prices are good. Tried every bot, chat ap, web push, rewards programs you can think of. I don't get it. Can someone just look at it and provide some  constructive feedback without trying to sell me yet another service or giving me yet another article or training to read?? As you can tell the end is near for me.

Replies 4 (4)
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @HDWT,

I'd be happy to take a look at your store. What is your store link?

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

HDWT
13 0 0
Havedogwilltravelandmore.c
om. ty
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @HDWT,

I know you are frustrated and want genuine answers so I'll give you my honest feedback here. Not trying to discourage you with what I'm about to say, I genuinely want you to succeed.

havedog-home.png

First off, when I first landed on your website I had 2 pop ups immediately. When you are contemplating adding these things to your website, think of it like a map. When the person first lands we don't want to present them with several moving, bright colored things that say "do this! click this! spin this! see this!" Instead you want to think, okay, what are my top three priorities for this visit? For example, it might be: 1. Make a sale 2. Get a newsletter sign up 3. Have them follow me on social media. Filter your app options through the filter of - does it achieve one of these goals or does it distract from one of these goals. Then the next step is presenting them strategically at the right time on the right page. 

Next, your website does not look professional or trustworthy to me. You lack brand identity - your logo doesn't represent what your website is about, there is no consistent color scheme - some of the color choices such as the pale yellow with white text on top are hard on the eyes. 

havedog-banner.png

The other big thing is your products. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.

What we often see are stores trying to sell items that are already widely available in retail stores or online. When a person is searching for say a dog leash in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. A person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. A good way to set yourself apart is to offer trending products (ideally one that is not sold in stores). Which is why I am going to recommend you re-vamp and switch to a one-product store.

The key to one product stores is making sure you have a winning product on your hands and then design your store, your logo, you colors, your ads and everything around this product. You can than repeat the process for other products or even build and then sell your store if you want.

For finding winning products, I highly recommend Ecom Hunt, they do all the work for you as far as giving potential profit margins, gauging it's popularity, showing which stores are already selling it and etc. If you want a look inside the dashboard, you can take a peek in this video:

If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

HDWT
13 0 0

TY for your input. The frustrating part is a "shopify expert created the site, the color pallet etc.  Lesson learned. TY